PDA

View Full Version : 26th April 2015 MFW MEGA Meet - Pune

MN
03-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Dear MFW Pune Team,

Welcome to the 3rd Anniversary of MYFIATWORLD MEGA MEET which is scheduled to happen on 26th April 2015 (Sunday).

MYFIATWORLD completes its 3rd birthday on 4th April and year after year we have had wonderful meets and get together.

This is an invitation to all FIAT Lovers in Pune to join and come together for this year's wonderful MEGA Meet on 26th April 2015.

Sandeep Shingade is the Team Lead for Pune and he will lead the show.

Sandeep along with Tejus, Shabaaz Ansari, Shrinivas Patil and Pune Team will decide the venue & time etc and will post the details in the next couple of days.

Until then let us all add our support to this meet by posting our confirmations here for Pune.

Let us show India & the World what MYFIATWORLD is all about and how the love & passion runs so high here.

ramakaza
03-29-2015, 09:34 PM
Dear Team,

I confirm my participation this time, please let me know the location.

Regards,
Ramakrishna Kaza

Pankaj_Aryan
03-29-2015, 10:36 PM
Can we know the location please

Regards
Pankaj Aryan

Dear MFW Pune Team,

Welcome to the 3rd Anniversary of MYFIATWORLD MEGA MEET which is scheduled to happen on 12th April 2015 (Sunday).

MYFIATWORLD completes its 3rd birthday on 4th April and year after year we have had wonderful meets and get together.

This is an invitation to all FIAT Lovers in Pune to join and come together for this year's wonderful MEGA Meet on 12th April 2015.

Sandeep Shingade is the Team Lead for Pune and he will lead the show.

Sandeep along with Tejus, Shabaaz Ansari, Shrinivas Patil and Pune Team will decide the venue & time etc and will post the details in the next couple of days.

Until then let us all add our support to this meet by posting our confirmations here for Pune.

Let us show India & the World what MYFIATWORLD is all about and how the love & passion runs so high here.

Flywheel
03-30-2015, 09:39 AM
I am in for this meet as well, waiting for location updates!

MN
04-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Dear MYFIATWORLD Pune Team,

Kindly note that the ALL India MEGA FIAT Lovers MYFIATWORLD Meet Date is shifted from 12th to 26th April 2015 (Last Sunday of April)

This is done due to requests from many members who have planned long weekend travels due to Tamil New Year & Vishu Festival holidays coming up. Keeping in mind the interests of our forum members & their request the date is shifted.

Regret for the inconvenience caused if any, hope every one will understand & cooperate in attending this mega meet on 26th April 2015.

ramakaza
04-25-2015, 10:43 PM
Please share the venue details to join.

Pankaj_Aryan
05-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Had this meet happened as i was waiting for the venue but didn't got any updates.

MN
05-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Dear Sandeep, Tejus, Shrinivas & Shaabaz,

How are you all? Hope all of you are doing well.

We have members from Pune seeking an update on the MFW Meet for Pune and looking forward for a big meet. Last time the MYFIATWORLD PUNE Meet made big headlines and we were all so happy to see the photos and read the reviews.

We have now 24th & 31st May (2 Sundays of this month) coming up. I am leaving out 17th as it is too early. In case if you guys decide you can do it in May / June according to your local conditions.

I kindly request you all to please contact each other and then decide on a suitable date & venue for a mega meet in Pune to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of MYFIATWORLD.

Looking forward to hear from you Champions. Take care & have a wonderful day.