Thread: In my Punto Emotion Pack 1.3 (75 Hp) No turbo feeling evident after reaching 20 KM speed

Thanks

In my Punto Emotion Pack 1.3 (75 Hp) No turbo feeling evident after reaching 20 KM speed

Thread is regarding loss of turbo in my Punto Emotion Pack 1.3 (75 Hp) and my experience
    KM clocked till date: 55437
    Car purchased on: 13 Jan 2010
    Driving style: Light pedal
    Max Speed reached till date: 140 (for 3-4 seconds)
    Prev Exp with diesel vehicles: Yes

Problem:Low, negligible pick up in gear 2,3,4
    No turbo push feeling evident after reaching 20 KM speed

Car unable to reach 130/140 km mark (at all, even at max rpm) and not reach 130/140KM after giving pedal max. Which was achieving earlier with Turbo push effect after reaching 20 KM speed

In breif:Till 37000 Km nothing was problem regarding TURBO effect.during that period I made check for Head light problem at sapna motors. They replace combi switch and did change some thing in ECU parameter adjustment after this this PROBLEM of Low, negligible pick up in gear 2,3,4 & No turbo push feeling after reaching 20 KM speed started. Got car checked at Sapna Motors (TASS),Bhubaneswar,Orissa for 3 times till date but no turbo feel & pick up.When I told them the turbo feel was till combiswitch replace there after this problem started the statement given by the mechanic “Since yours is a 75 HP car, there is no turbo effect . Also the car does not give you a boost of power. You are mistaken, it does not happen with any 75 HP car only available in 90 HP.

So please help me to over come problem of my PUNTO 75 HP Emotion Pack as I am now shifted to DELHI and residing at New Delhi Sriniwaspuri.
    After reading the thread of Mr. Abhi & your effort towards solving same problem of Abhi's 75 HP Punto Turbo pickup I am really happy about your valuable & sincere helping effort towards solving the same.

Please help me.

Siba
    Last edited by cvanandh; 12-27-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Please do not post mobile numbers in the open forum. Please use PM for the same.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Dear Siba, warm welcome to MFW. I'm sure you will get helpful response from members soon. But please do take time to introduce yourself and let us all know more about you.
    Last edited by cvanandh; 12-27-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Thread moved from Introduction section to Technical section.
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks
    Hello Siba,

Warm welcome to MFW...well about your problem regarding the Turbo in your 75HP Punto, I request you to scan your car at any authorised Tata Fiat service centre in Delhi... If you ask any expert car service centre then I would highly recommended you to visit Oberoi Motors and contact Mr. Gopalan who is service advisor in Oberoi Cars here in Noida sector 63... Also I am messing you Anupam contact number so that you can contact him. Anupam Sir is kind of chief or you can say big Boss on MFW...

Super Admin
    Thanks
    Dear Sibu ji,

I hope your issue is rectified as per confirmation received from Oberai later in the evening today.

Would request you to kindly post the experience & the update.

Also your introduction is pending sir,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    Already resolved? That's wonderful
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Super Admin
    Thanks
    Yes Sibu on my advice went to oberai Noida today,

His case is solved as per confirmation from GM & Work Manager,

Rest would request Sibu to update with his experience,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    Thanks Anupamji,

Yesterday Oberai, Noida-Sec63 visit was fruit full. Regarding performance of my punto, I will say it is increased but still the feeling of turbo at 4/5th gear at 2000 rpm not satisfactory. Anyway they inspect each and every aspect. Next time when I visit let's see. Prime problem was the hose pipe which was coming from air filter unit to turbo charger was dislocated, then aifilter chamber, one out of 5 bolt was loosen. But I will say the treatment is very good especially Mr.Gopaln is very nice and giving respects to each and problem of car and trying sole by him and his team.

Thanks
    That's good to hear Siba! Please do keep us updated on your car's performance.
    Anandh