Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RDC Motors, Chennai - Experiences

Thanks

Red face RDC Motors, Chennai - Experiences

Hi Guys,

I happened to visit RDC Motors (FIAT Exclusive Dealer) in Chennai today to enquire about Fiat Punto petrol variant for my friend.javascript://
    I was very much amazed by the response and the treatment i got from the sales team. The Chairman of RDC Motors Mr.Chandrasekar came out wished me and talked to me in-spite he was busy in the meeting. He had recognized me and that i represented from MFW and he had already met me in Chennai meet.
    He even shared his Bussiness Card and his personal contact number in-case i needed any help.

M/S Deepika.R from the sales team helped me and explained me the features that were available in Fiat Punto variant by variant. She had previously worked for Concorde motors it seems.Big 5* to the sales team and the management of RDC motors. No one from the sales team had explained about the features that were available in Punto when i had purchased it from a TATA dealer.

My Punto was parked outside the RDC Fiat Office and when i was about to leave i was very much surprised see that one of the staff were washing my car and were polishing my tyres. This made me to feel like whether i was some kind of VIP.

No one even cared or bothered to talk about FIAT when i used to visit a TATA FIAT dealer in Chennai (Concorde motors, TAFE Reach and VST Motors) earlier. While i used to visit CONCORDE the sales team there always insisted me to buy a Vista or a Manza and compare it with Punto and Linea and tell both the cars are same. Even one salesman told me that Manza is rebagged as Linea for FIAT with small modification

Finally i managed to get FIAT Keychain for Rs107. Guys in Chennai RDC FIAT has very minimum stock of Merchandise as they have sold many of it.

And the Workshop inauguration is on February 7th. Mr Chandrasekar had said that they will send invitation to all our MFWians in Chennai .
    2011 BNW PUNTO MJD Active aka RUSTY

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts
    thats a great news Bharath, i was about to go RDC fiat showroom today as I was planning for a T nagar shopping but postponed tomorrow. need to buy a key chain for me too

nice to see the attitude, I had the same experience when I visited TAFE and VST but concorde was better I heard Rafiq who previously worked concorde is moved to RDC, very happy to hear that they have given your car a wash. from the speech of Mr.chandrasekar during our last meet we can understand their hungry to sell Fiat.

I heard they already got 20 bookings so far, its a good news indeed right?
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

Thanks
    Dhans they have already sold 18 cars it seems and have 8 booking so far. I had even suggested them to go for Roadshow's in major places like Express Avenue, Phoenix mall, Ascendas IT park and in Tidel park.

Once Honda had brought Brio to Ascendas and it had got more that 10 spot bookings.
    2011 BNW PUNTO MJD Active aka RUSTY

Respected Member
    Thanks
    RDC also have launched their website...

http://www.rdcfiat.com/

Name:  RDC.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  78.4 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Wow great to see dealers too coming up with dedicated websites
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Great news for the Fiat owners
    I am sure they can give us the real Fiat class (world class)
    service there in both sales and service
    just check their website
    http://www.rdcfiat.com
    முத்து
    Muthu

Addicted to Drive

FIAT GP 1.3 MJD 2011 | Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 2005

Thanks
    Visited the Show Room last week, Excellent show Room at prime location, good ambiance, beautiful display, knowledgeable workforce, Hope will have excellent facilities for servicing. Among all now they have their own website. It is a great indeed. Cheers... Keep it up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teky View Post
    wanted to see if we can meet on April 1st to celebrate the separation of tata and Fiat.
    I'm game for this teky

Keep us posted
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks
    There's is one more news to keep you guys excited. The next dealership for chennai is confirmed. It's Ramkay TVS who are taking this. So people residing in Southern part of Chennai will also be covered.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts
    Its very good news. I am sure their showroom and service will be in south side only

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast