Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Century on First Day!!!! EDIT: We are now 2000 strong!
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Century on First Day!!!! EDIT: We are now 2000 strong!

Super Admin
    Thanks

Century on First Day!!!! EDIT: We are now 2000 strong!

"Century on First Day!!!! Thanks to your Overwhelming Response"

We have the honour to say that we have approved more than 100 members on Day 1st,

"Without your extended Support - this couldn't have been achieved".

We thank you for your trust & Support.

"We are Sure that going forward MFW would be the best thing that happened to Fiat in India"

We aim to become the largest Fiat User Group with your support & Blessing.

Happy Browsing.

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam Shukla
    Mahesh Natarajan
    Super Admin Team
    MFW.

Rudrah
    Quote Originally Posted by anupam View Post
    We aim to become the largest Fiat User Group with your support & Blessing.[/COLOR]
    Super Like and Amen, Anupam

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    Dear All,

MFW is growing leaps & bounds in just 2 days from the date of launch we are now crosssing 182 registered members.

I request all members to inform your friends, near & dear ones who own a FIAT any make & model and who are fiat enthusiasts to join up with MYFIATWORLD

So go ahead and start calling your friends, sms to them the URL [COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=5]www.myfiatworld.in[/SIZE][/COLOR] and send them personal invitation mails and ask them to join with you.

I am 100% sure we will make it more the merrier

We are planning something very big in MAY 2012

WR,
    MN

Thanks
    MN Anna, FCB always wanted to have a National meet at Goa. Some how, it failed to get traction.

May be down the line MFW can have such a meet. Since its also a great holiday destination, it would be one hell of a meet!

Thanks
    Karthi,

You wont believe even we at PUG too had planned for a National Meet and some how it never took off.

We had planned to have a location which is a central part of India where the East Meets the West and the North Meets the South.

I suggest you can just open a new thread in OFF TOPIC about this National meet as an initiative and we all can keep pouring our thoughts and feedback.

Please note that there will be too many suggestions will come and too many cooks will add salt, garam masala, sugar and what not with the location venue & the proposed dates.

So be careful. You take this lead Brother and we will support you.

You lead Piped Piper!!! (You can copy paste the contents below into your new thread for reference)

Lets pray we all will see such a day soon under this new beginning of MFW and if we all want to do something like this then we should plan for such a meet in by July before the children's school starts and this month of July can be ideal as most of the children & their mothers are in vacation mood and the destination can really enjoy.

1. The location should be reachable within 2 days preferably to most of the members by driving an average of 500~600 km per day meaning some central part of India in M.P. We have a very interesting location in M.P. KANHA NATIONAL PARK a place where I am sure the Ladies & Children will enjoy the peace & tranquility of the forst & get a glimpse of the ever elusive National Animal the Majestic Sher Khan

Forget Goa which we all can visit any time and many would have visited Goa too consider some other very interesting location such as KANHA

http://www.kanhanationalpark.com/

2. People can start on Thursday morning / evening depending upon their starting location and their comfort levels of driving long distance to reach the destination by Friday evening. I can say they should average about 500 to 600 KMs minimum on Day 1 and should reach Kanha on Day - 2 evening & take good rest.

Here are the Approximate Distance & Time Lines

South India to Kanha

Bengaluru to Kanha - 1311 KMs - 18 Hours
    Mangalore to Kanha - 1500 KMs - 24 Hours
    Chennai to Kanha - 1425 KMs - 20 Hours
    Cochin to Kanha - 1857 KMs - 27 Hours (1 day 3 Hours)
    Trivandrum to Kanha - 2040 KMs 29 Hours (1 day 5 Hours)
    Hyderabad to Kanha - 745 KMs - 10 Hours

West India to Kanha

Mumbai to Kanha - 1090 KMs - 15 Hours
    Pune to Kanha - 1000 KMs - 15 Hours
    Goa to Kanha - 1270 KMs - 21 Hours

North India to Kanha

Delhi to Kanha - 1000 KMs - 14 Hours
    Noida to Kanha - 980 KMs - 14 Hours
    Gurgaon to Kanha - 1000 KMs - 14 Hours

East India to Kanha

Kolkatta to Kanha - 1000 KMs - 14 Hours
    Bhuwaneshwar to Kanha - 750 KMs - 11 Hours

3) Most IMPORTANT Message - Do not tell your Finance Minister at home that there is going to be an All India MFW Meet forget it (dont even make this mistake).

On a wondeful evening hold the finance minister lovingly and look deep into her eyes lovingly and tell her how beautiful she looks and it is time for you to take her away for a long vacation & a drive only two of you & the kids and say to a very enchanting Shangrila called KANHA to see Mougli from Jungle Book & Sher Khan and see you will get the approval. If you end up making a mistake and say MFW meet pheet then you will get the boot Dont ever open your mouth & say meet pheet O.K. If you see many other FIATs at the destination just act very surprised thats all and say the others too must have had the same idea as you. He he

4) Finish the Stay & enjoy the park visit on Saturday and MFW meet on Saturday evening and people can start back on Sunday morning and reach their destinations safely by Monday evening.

This is just a rought cut plan & I am now heading for my lunch to my office canteen!!!!

Let me be back with some food in my belly & the thought process will be better.

WR,
    MN

Super Admin
    Thanks
    Karthik,

Look at the best practice of Bullet Calender,

We can also ask Fiat to sponsor the same on Pan India Basis just a thought.

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam

Thanks
    Dear All,

Double Century on 8th April 2012

It is with great Pride & Happiness we would like to say that we all together have now crossed 200 registered members mark.

As on 8th April 2012 we crossed 200 in just less than 4 days of launching the MFW.

That is overwhelming response. At this rate we are going to grow leaps & bounds once more & more like minded people get to know about us and see value in being with a forum that adds value to them.

And for the first time in Palio Users Group Yahoo forum which doesnt see anything less than minimum some 20 mails saw Zero Mail on 8th April which is unheard of in the history of PUG until a newbie who joined posted a mail late evening asking for some query in Hyderabad.

Else on 8th April 2012 we would have had zero mail and that means all have now moved into MFW and once these active 200 members start posting then GOD save the Queen.

We still have some members who are shying away from writing the much awaited posts on INTRODUCTION.

We have had some technical issue since Saturday night & the website is acting up crazy and I got smses / mails etc and being Sunday the website designers are also on leave.

Nevertheless it has been brought to their notice.

Our TIN TIN (aka Anupam) was also on a much well deserved vacation leaving this old man to hold the fort.

Hope the issue will be resolved by 9th April.

WR,
    MN
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Hi super admin team ,

as per above post the milestone achieved is great feat to popularity its been ganging since its
    lauch , kudos to everyone chipping in. By the fact needless to pin point the nos its already
    300 + and counting

WOuld be interesting to know when did we HIT TRIPLE CENTURY ????

Cheers
    TND
    The Stig's Indian Cousin !!!
    ROYAL ENFIELD - FIAT - YAMAHA

Thanks
    Dear MFWians,

A great milestone we have acheived today.

We are today 1 Month old baby from the date of the launch of MYFIATWORLD website on 4th April 2012.

As of today we have 345 registered users in our forum and we have 1401 posts on board. All thanks to each of you for making this happen. Hurray & great going.

Now it is in each of your hands to bring minimum 2 to 3 members each as a personal target to grow this forum to great heights.

We will want members to join more on reference basis.

So go ahead and call your friends who have FIATs and office colleagues, people in your apartment complexes or in parking or on roads, people whom you meet in workshop service or during new car purchase etc

We will grow from strength to strength in the coming days.

This year we are targetting to grow the number to 5000 active registered users by end of 1 year on 4th April 2013.

Nothing is impossible.

Thanks
    [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4]On 15th August 2012

MYFIATWORLD has 565 Registered Members & the forum is growing by leaps & bounds.

585 Threads & 4707 Posts
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast