Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BEFORE / AFTER - A Few of my Restorations in a brief thread

Distinguished Member
    Thanks
    some more pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Wow you seem to have a lot of stories behind every resto!

But what's sad to see is that people even after making a profit by selling the car are shying away from paying your due.

All said, your passion has never faded away and hats off to you for your passion.

BTW, no rules on back to back or other such stuff. Keep your pics flowing in, we are lovin it

Sent from my CanvasHD
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks
    Dear Pavan,

Awesome restorations. We can see your pain and effort in bringing back these gems back on road. Keep coming and Many Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Cheers,
    Manikandan

Royal Enfield STD 350 Deluxe | Registered On: Apr 2000 | ODO - 42K

Fiat Palio 1.2 NV Sport - Ferrari Red | Registered On: Nov 2004 | ODO - 70K

Leave Sooner, Drive Slower, Live Longer.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 713 Posts
    Dear Pavan,

A lot of respects for all the effort & hardwork you have put in restoring these scrapped & discarded cars & bringing them back to full life & glory. Thats why I called you Dr.Restorer.

What we have seen here is pure passion and what we understand it comes at a huge cost and yet it has not deterred you from doing what you like best, Restoring.

Not many of us will really know how much hardships you have faced, the sleepless nights, the numerous visits to the workshop, the working conditions, juggling between your official life, personal life & passion, what words you heard from your own friends & customers, how they took you for granted, how you let go of so much money which ofcourse in today's world means a lot for every one and yet you have stood by your passion & not given up.

I can safely say you are one of the best restorer of old classic cars that we know and we have seen and the line up of various cars you have restored will live for long time.

Some might just spend money to restore using a workshop & mechanic but in your case you are personally involved in its entire process.

It is sad to know that some poeple have money with which they want to buy such cars you have restored or are restoring for them but they lack the tatse to enjoy them.

Dream on Sir, Dream on..for dreams dont let you sleep untill you see them happen.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Pavanji seeing your restored cars & the snaps you share I really get a feel of those glorious era . Never knew many such models even existed on Indian roads.

Distinguished Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the comments guys, Yes , every restoration indeed has a story behind it

Its like , people try to wriggle out the best of me, since its FREE :-D

Here are the final set of pics of the car in the present day.

ALSO, the car is now tuned and running better and has gone to a very good friend of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Respected Member
    Thanks
    R.E.S.P.E.C.T
    U're perfecting an ART on your own Pavan sir... i really wanna meet u sometime and see some of your works in progress. Let me know if u're in bangalore by 10-11May, as i'm planning to come there then...

Thanks

Re: BEFORE / AFTER - A Few of my Restorations in a brief thread

reviving an old thread..
    sir, do post your latest projects here. you are unknowingly inspiring people to not discard their old cars and relive their original glory

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123