Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Dear All,

We are very happy to announce that Polco Creations is now having Corporate Tieup with MYFIATWORLD for supplying Car Covers.

I had contaced Dupont India & sought their support for our forum to supply their very famous Tyvek material car cover. Dupont India is only supplying the material which is in turn finished by few companies.

Dupont advised us to take it up with Polco Creations from Mumbai who are using Dupont Tyvek material to prepare the Car Covers for our forum members.

Polco creations are very happy to be part of MYFIATWORLD Family & are more than happy to support our forum & members.

I have been interacting with Mr.Rohit Khanna & Gopi Naik & now they have officially coming onboard MYFIATWORLD.

Please visit Polco Creations website and know more about the company & see the model of covers segmentwise they offer for Hatchback & Sedan.

URL http://www.polcoindia.com/

Kindly go through this link which gives all of us a clear information on the Dupont Tyvek material

http://www2.dupont.com/India_Country...carcovers.html

Let us welcome Polco Creations onboard MYFIATWORLD & Mr.Rohit Khanna & Gopi Naik are joining our forum as Respected Members & will be supporting our forum members by giving car covers at special prices exclusive to MYFIATWORLD Members.

We have requested them to take photos of their car covers on FIAT Cars and share it with our forum members to give an idea to everyone.

We are requesting Nilesh Naidu & Tarak (TND) to handle this initiative onbehalf of the forum by coordinating with MYFIATWORLD members & Polco Creations.

Any member who is interested to avail these Dupont Tyvek Car Covers kindly post your requirement in this thread.

All the best to Polco Creations.

Here is the mail that I have received from Polco

Subject:Polco Creations
    To: "'Mahesh Natarajan'"
    Cc: rohit
    Date: Saturday, 11 May, 2013, 4:02 PM

Dear Sir,

We are very happy & glad to tie up with MYFIATWORLD.IN.

We assure you to provide best quality product, service & special best prices to MYFIATWORLD.IN members.

We also expect good support and cooperation from your forum members.

Regards

Gopi Naik

Polco Creations Pvt Ltd.,
    Mumbai
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Super Admin
    Thanks

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Dear All,

This is really a good news and one more feather on the achievements of mfw.co.in,

Well I am sure that the tie up would be really beneficial and all the members shall be happy to buy covers to ensure that our possessions are always kept in top notch conditions,

Mahesh sir- keep up the good work for corporate tie up - you make the forum dancing and singing...

Every day is a new day with new light on the forum,

Welcome gopi ji and Rohit ji -to the world of mfw.co.in,

Made the thread sticky

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam [/COLOR]
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    MN. This is really a good news for every one. Couple of days back I was actually thinking of buying a cover for my Palio Stile MJD. Thank you so much for the tie-up.

I would like to get a quote for Palio Stile MJD cover.

Thanks,
    Giri

Thanks
    Polio Creations - Welcome Onboard.

MN - Great effort. Very soon our forum will become one stop solution for all FIAT car needs. Thanks a lot.
    Cheers,
    Manikandan

Royal Enfield STD 350 Deluxe | Registered On: Apr 2000 | ODO - 42K

Fiat Palio 1.2 NV Sport - Ferrari Red | Registered On: Nov 2004 | ODO - 70K

Leave Sooner, Drive Slower, Live Longer.

Thanks
    Welcome Aboard Polco Team...Good to know about the latest Tie Up..

Real hardship goes into convincing and getting this tie up in place. Hats off to MN and Anupamji and Thanks a Ton for the same..

Respected Member
    Thanks
    good work again MN sir...

Thanks
    Welcome aboard Team Polco!!!!

Ca I get a quote for the Polco Du Pont Tyvec car cover for my Fiat Palio S10; want to buy it asap...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simit badalia View Post
    Welcome aboard Team Polco!!!!

Ca I get a quote for the Polco Du Pont Tyvec car cover for my Fiat Palio S10; want to buy it asap...
    Dear Simit,

All the Corporate Tie Up are meant to benefit the MYFIATWORLD Forum members.

We all would love to read your introduction & see some nice photos of your priced FIAT Palio S10 Canary Yellow

An introduction from you will instantaneously bond you with the forum and it will also give all of us an idea about you.

You can find the Introduction Section as the first topic under the Forum. You can post a brief detail in the introduction section.

You can also add more details about yourself under "Who & What are our Members" Section also.

The quote for the cover will be given to you shortly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giri View Post
    MN. This is really a good news for every one. Couple of days back I was actually thinking of buying a cover for my Palio Stile MJD. Thank you so much for the tie-up.

I would like to get a quote for Palio Stile MJD cover.

Thanks,
    Giri
    Dear Giri,

I have requested Polco Creations to give you & Simit the best price as both of you have posted your requirements. Kindly wait.

Thanks
    Dear Team,

Here is some information we have received from Polco regarding the speciality of using Tyvek Material in making the car covers & am sharing the same.

Subject: Polco Creations Car Covers
    To: Mahesh Natarajan
    Date: Tuesday, 14 May, 2013, 11:59 AM

Dear Sir,

I am sending characteristics of DuPont Tyvek Car Cover

Kindly find the below details.

PROTECTS AGAINST DAMAGING UV RAYS: The sun can cause paint and interior surfaces to fade, while vinyl, rubber, leather, and fabrics can dry, crack, and deteriorate. Vehicle covers made of DuPont™ Tyvek® provide protection from 99.8% of the sun's rays so your exterior and interior will continue to look like new.

EASY TO HANDLE AND STORE: Vehicle covers made of DuPont™ Tyvek® weigh an average of 2.5 pounds, making them less bulky, and easier to handle and store than other covers. You can tuck the cover away in your trunk and still have plenty of room for other things.

BREATHABLE SURFACE ALLOWS MOISTURE TO ESCAPE: The sun can cause paint and interior surfaces to fade, while vinyl, rubber, leather, and fabrics can dry, crack, and deteriorate. Vehicle covers made of DuPont™ Tyvek® provide protection from 99.8% of the sun's rays so your exterior and interior will continue to look like new.

PROVIDES SUPERIOR WATER RESISTANCE: Inherently water- resistant, vehicle covers made of DuPont™ Tyvek® hold out nearly twice as much water as other covers. Equally important in today's environment, these covers also protect against acid rain, a leading cause of paint deterioration and other industrial pollutants.

Preventative care helps keep your vehicle in top condition.

A cover made of DuPont™ Tyvek® is an accessory you won't want to do without.

This cover can help you spend less time washing, repairing, and worrying about your vehicle, and more time out on the road enjoying it. Vehicle covers made of Tyvek® help save you money by helping to prevent the fading, staining, chips, scratches, and rust spots that can get costly to repair. And, in addition to helping your vehicle look great for years to come, each cover made of Tyvek® can help maintain the value of your vehicle. Vehicle covers made of Tyvek® also help reduce the need for frequent washing and waxing.

KEEPS ABRASIVE PARTICLES OUT: Dirt and dust can dull your vehicle's finish and cause severe abrasion damage. This occurs when a scratch finish allows moisture to penetrate paint and promote rust. Tyvek® spunbonded olefin is specially engineered to keep out 98% of all dust particles.

KEEPS VEHICLE INTERIORS COOLER: Vehicle covers made of DuPont™ Tyvek® repel the sun's rays to keep your vehicle 30 degrees cooler than other vehicle covers.

SHIELD YOUR VEHICLE FROM STAINS: Vehicle covers made of DuPont™ Tyvek® protect your car from environmental pollution such as tree sap, bird droppings, and insects.

Regards,

Gopi Naik

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast