Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Thanks
    Welcome to the MFW family guys, and thanks again for one more tie-up MN Sir.
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Thank you MN sir for this tie-up.. I am in need of a car cover for my Linea.. Kindly add me to the list of members who requires the same..

Thanks
    Hi was looking for a body cover for Palio, I can see the price @ Polco website for both regualr & DuPont cover. Can I know how much is the corporate discount & the final price? Is there anyplace in Mumbai where I go & check the cover out?
    People assume I'm saving the planet Or riding for a cause... even if all you want to do is enjoy Cycling

Thanks
    Hey thats great news.. i am looking for a cover form my Punto 1.2 Emotion. would like to know the quote for both type of covers. And as kk27 has mentioned where in Mumbai. Egarly waiting for the reply

Thanks
    Dear Team,

Any luck on the pricing of Polco Du Pont Car Cover for Palio?

Super Admin
    Thanks
    Good news to you,

Yes the discount has come officially,

I shall be sending you a mailer on the same by evening.

Now on for any deals related to Polco Creation- please update this thread only,

Our mod team member take care of the same,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    Dear All,

We are happy to inform that POLCO Creations have indeed offered a very good discount on the MRP Price listed in their website for our MYFIATWORLD.IN forum members.

Please note that a lot of effort went in developing & making this tie up happen and we had been in touch with Dupont & Polco since last year.

Please note that these are Value Added Services that are coming from MYFIATWORLD to its members and this is only meant for the forum members.

All these initiatives of Corporate Tie Up are being brought in to ensure that the forum members get the best of the material / service directly from the manufacturer itself there by removing the extra costs that get added which one will pay if they buy them from any other sources.

This will also ensure that the problems we all have faced with respect to Spare Parts / Service etc are overcome and the cost of owning a FIAT will be cost effective an enjoyable affair without us members facing problems with the want of these parts.

If you all notice all the Corporate Offers that have been developed from last year so far are all with manufacturers / service providers directly.

In due course of time you will see more & more companies that will come onboard who will offer everything that you can want to have for our FIATs.

We are happy today to inform the forum that we have now

POLCO Creations (DuPont Tyvek Material) for Car Covers
    Yokohama India for Tyres
    SATNAV for GPS Navigation
    3M India - Car Detailing
    Saint Gobain for Windshield Glass
    Valeo Corporation for Clutches, Filters, Shocks & Studs, Piston Rings, Engine Gaskets
    Guttman for Lower Arms & other spare parts
    Retro Rides for Car Lighting Modifications
    Best Hydraulic for Car Hydraulic Jack
    MYTVS for Maintenance Service
    L&T Insurance for Car Insurance
    Speedworks for OWS Products (Radiator Flush, Engine Flush etc)

We will definitely be adding some more very big names to this list which you all will be happy to know shortly.

The forum member will benefit from these Corporate Tie ups as the cost of purchase of the goods / service will definitely come down due to being in this forum.

So now do we all understand that there is Unity in the strength in being 1 for All & All for 1.

We have informed POLCO Creations that there will be lot of members from our forum who love their cars so much that they will be happy to use the car covers to protect their cars with good quality car cover which will definitely protect the car from all the dust / grime / direct sunlight / bird droppings etc & will be interested in purchasing the Tyvek Material of Dupont which POLCO uses to create the car covers. Dupont India themselves have referred us to contact POLCO.

Member of this forum who wish to purchase the car cover will have to post their requirement for the Polco Car covers in this thread Corporate Offer from Polco Creations (Dupont Tyvek Car Covers) and the same will be approved by Super Admn & Moderator Team and sent to Polco informing that the request is from our forum & the member's requirement can be fulfilled.

Polco Creations have requested us not to mention the discount details in the open forum as it is only meant for our forum members.

Once the forum member's request is approved a mail will be sent to POLCO with the name & email-id & contact number of the member and the member will receive a mail from the forum Admn Team on how to place the direct order on POLCO giving clear instructions.

A request with all members - We request & want our forum members to have posted their Introduction First in the Introduction Thread. This will also inform the forum that a new member has joined.

If a member directly posts for a product / service of a corporate tie up offer without posting introduction & other details on who & what our members are then their request will be kept under hold.

Please post details on Who & What & where the forum members are, details of the car & other details in the relevant section.

We are encouraging all members to post as first preference will be given to the forum members who are with the forum now for long time and have posted many mails by making the MYFIATWORLD a ROCKING forum.

A member who has just joined can post their introduction in detail & attach their car photos & write on other threads by adding value to the forum.

The Super Admn & Moderator Team are always here to help & support all the members.

Have a wonderful day to all.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Hi Guys,

I want to know the price of car cover for my palio s10. want to know for both type of covers.

Please let me know the price.

Thanks
    Thanks & Happy revving,

Pradeep
    Palio S10 (One of 500 Spartans)
    Yamaha Gladiator SS (commuting)
    -----------------------------
    Buying a car was not my aim,
    was my desire.
    So I bought FIAT.

Thanks

Request for A Tyvek Cover for my Punto

Hi,

I was looking for a new Car Cover for my Punto and stumbled on this thread.
    Eager to know the cost of the Tyvek Cover for my Punto.
    Please let me know the details. Thanks!

-- Hari

Thanks
    + bump
    Hi, I am in urgent need of a Tyvek Car Cover for my Punto, my current OEM cover has completely disintegrated
    Could you kindly let me know the details... Thanks!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast