Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    Hi Hari,

Sorry for the delay buddy. Anupam is the one who should have taken action & looks like he is as what we say TOTALLY tied up. The torchbearer of this forum is busy!

I will do the needful & help you here. You will get an update ASAP.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Super Admin
    Thanks
    sorry mn bhai and hari,

Cover is good,I couldn't post the picture that i would do,

Sorry for the trouble bhai,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MN View Post
    Hi Hari,

Sorry for the delay buddy. Anupam is the one who should have taken action & looks like he is as what we say TOTALLY tied up. The torchbearer of this forum is busy!

I will do the needful & help you here. You will get an update ASAP.
    MN sir, I am a little embarrassed, You could have done away with the sorry! Thanks for looking through the request !
    Quote Originally Posted by anupam View Post
    sorry mn bhai and hari,

Cover is good,I couldn't post the picture that i would do,

Sorry for the trouble bhai,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    Anupam Sir, Its fine! Thanks for letting us know the product, first-hand!
    Last edited by Hari; 07-24-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks
    Dear Hari,

I just spoke with Polco and it seems that the mail we had sent had not reached them and I have re-sent it to them and told them about your requirement.

They will action on it ASAP, so you will get an update soon. Just keeping you informed.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
    Dear Hari,

I just spoke with Polco and it seems that the mail we had sent had not reached them and I have re-sent it to them and told them about your requirement.

They will action on it ASAP, so you will get an update soon. Just keeping you informed.

Have a nice day.
    MN Sir... Thanks for the info... will keep you informed when I receive an update...

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Hi MN,

Will the Polco guys make a cover for my Millecento if I give them the dimensions of the car?
    FIAT 1100 - 1956 : YEZDI 250D - 1977 : MARUTI SWIFT VDI : FORD Ecosport

Thanks

Re: Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Dear Hari,

I am sending you a mail to you shortly & you can place the order for your Car Cover directly with Polco through their website.

The mail will have all details which is self explanatory.

Sorry for the delay as there was some delay from Polco in replying to your requirement.

I did not feel bad for your PM as you case is a genuine one, so no need to say sorry sir. We are all here to help & support each other.

@Col.Gopinath Sir - I will personally check with Polco people whether they have anything in their current product line which will be suitable to you or whether they will be able to offer a cover for your FIAT Classic too. I will share with them some photos of your Millecento so that they get an idea & I will revert back to you too.

Normally they do a bulk stitching of covers for particular models say Hatchback / Sedan / SUV etc

For all members of MYFIATWORLD - now onwards Vivek Dieselhead our Moderator from Delhi NCR will be taking care of this Car Cover requirement for all members and will be coordinating with Polco & members.

I hope you all will touch base with Vivekji and I am sure knowing him to be so enthusiastic & ever helpful he will put his level best in coordinating with Polco & MFW members.

Vivekji - all the best Bhai.

Thanks

Dear Hari,

I am sending you a mail to you shortly & you can place the order for your Car Cover directly with Polco through their website.

The mail will have all details which is self explanatory.

Sorry for the delay as there was some delay from Polco in replying to your requirement.

I did not feel bad for your PM as you case is a genuine one, so no need to say sorry sir. We are all here to help & support each other.

@Col.Gopinath Sir - I will personally check with Polco people whether they have anything in their current product line which will be suitable to you or whether they will be able to offer a cover for your FIAT Classic too. I will share with them some photos of your Millecento so that they get an idea & I will revert back to you too.

Normally they do a bulk stitching of covers for particular models say Hatchback / Sedan / SUV etc

For all members of MYFIATWORLD - now onwards Vivek Dieselhead our Moderator from Delhi NCR will be taking care of this Car Cover requirement for all members and will be coordinating with Polco & members.

I hope you all will touch base with Vivekji and I am sure knowing him to be so enthusiastic & ever helpful he will put his level best in coordinating with Polco & MFW members.

Vivekji - all the best Bhai.
    Thanks a ton MN Sir! It really is a noble thought of yours to help & support us.
    I will surely be in touch with Vivek Dieselhead for the covers.

--- Hari

ps: MN Sir, Just to inform you that I haven't received your mail on the details of placing the order...

Thanks

Dear Hari,

I am sending you the mail to you with cc copy to Vivek Dieselhead shortly now. I am sorry for the delay. You can order for the cover today once you receive the mail with the details. Too many multiple windows opened in my laptop & too many things going on in this little head!

I am neck deep in work & too many work commitments plus heavy travel to even write something & in-spite of all that I am continuously doing quite a lot for the forum from backend, I am enjoying though, just sometimes there is a slight delay.

Anyway for all the delay the car cover is really worth it, lucky you can afford it now and which I really cant so far!

Do share the details on the cover once you get them.

Thanks

Dear Hari,

I am sending you the mail to you with cc copy to Vivek Dieselhead shortly now. I am sorry for the delay. You can order for the cover today once you receive the mail with the details. Too many multiple windows opened in my laptop & too many things going on in this little head!

I am neck deep in work & too many work commitments plus heavy travel to even write something & in-spite of all that I am continuously doing quite a lot for the forum from backend, I am enjoying though, just sometimes there is a slight delay.

Anyway for all the delay the car cover is really worth it, lucky you can afford it now and which I really cant so far!

Do share the details on the cover once you get them.
    MH Sir! Sorry for the trouble... I hope it has not inconvenienced you.

As suggested in the e-mail, I have placed the order. The entire process was hassle free.
    Now awaiting the delivery of my Cover!

Thanks MN Sir for following through and enabling the purchase...

--- Hari

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast