Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Thanks

Re: Corporate Tie-up Polco - Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

Thank you sir for the kind response.

I'm quite amazed at the amount of energy you guys pour into keeping all this going.

Do not go to any lengths to get the new contact person in a hurry. I can wait until you get some free time to follow this up. I just don't seem to remember where I bought the polco cover last time, but it seems to be a good fit and thats why i was trying to look for the same again.

The website is a little weird, so I thought maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Yes you are right its a Palio 1.3 MJD for which I'm looking for a cover. The doggies are having fun every night shredding the cover but still it does its job of keeping the car clean mostly.

Maybe i will keep a box of biscuits nearby so that the doggies can feast on the biscuits rather than the car cover.

Thanks again for the wonderful response and i've got to say I am overwhelmed by the spirit driving this community. Have a great day Mr. MN.

Best Regards,
    Kiran

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kirans For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear Kiran,

This is the specialty of this forum. We believe in the Motto "1 for All & All for 1", so many of our forum members have and are helping fellow members with their knowledge sharing and going that extra mile on their own. The forum here clicks well and the bonding and brotherhood here is really very good.

We have always helped members irrespective of their seniority etc and we always considered it as a great pleasure to help members who come and post here.

In fact I have already spoken to the CEO & owner of the company that is in fact manufacturing the Car Covers today and I had been in fact following up with him for quite some time and he has shown interest to help our members and wanted to know if we can place a bulk requirement to give better prices per unit.

So now I will try to collate the requirements of various members who wanted Car Covers and had shown interest or posted requirements earlier and we will check with these members too if they are still interested and we will shortly open a new thread for the Car Covers with this new company and post the requirements in the new thread. Until then this thread will be open for members to read & comment etc.

You will soon get a good Dupont Tyvek Car Cover.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to get a quote for Palio Stile MJD cover.
    Please post me the price and availability details asap.

Regards
    Vijay

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear All,

This offer is no more available. This thread is closed.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678