Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Corporate Tie Up with APAR AGIP Lubricants

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Re: Corporate Tie Up with APAR AGIP Lubricants

Dear bobby,

Awesome feedback from you on your usage of AGIP's Super Synthetic Oil I-SINT 5 W 40 in your Grande Punto.

Happy to hear from you that the NVH levels have really come down, in fact I fully agree with you. The special price what we forum members get it is also worth buying it.

Most often we hear only about MOBIL & SHELL but not many have tried out AGIP and even in international forums too I have now started seeing that the car owners are really trying out this I-SINT and have even shared some wonderful feedback. It is Value for money.

Even my Linea feels now more like a Petrol and it has become very quite & silent with this engine oil.

I honestly did not believe it at first. The smoothness of the engine's performance with this oil can only be experienced if your car has it.

My Linea has just touched 79000 KMs and I had put this Synthetic Oil when the Linea's odometer was 75000 KMs, I have completed 4000 KMs since I started using this engine oil.

I am extremely happy & satisfied and I can say a marked difference over PETRONAS Engine Oil that is used in FASS.

Now there are 3 of us who are in this forum who are using AGIP's Fully Synthetic Oil I-SINT 5 W 40 (This Oil is for All Fuels meaning it can be used for both Petrol as well as Diesel Cars)

Name:  ISINT 5W40.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  162.0 KB

1. MN - Linea
    2. Anupam - Safari
    3. Bobby - Grande Punto
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear AGIP team, i am planning to change Engine oil, gear oil, power steering oil & coolant for my Punto (diesel). Looking at the feedback from members, i would also love to go with AGIP and experience the performance. I am based out of Chennai Annanager and would like to know how i could get this done. My mobile no. is 9962944008

Thanks

Hello AGIP Team,

I need to change my engine oil for my Petra 1.6 and please suggest if i can go ahead with Semi Synthetic Engine oil and also i need Break oil and also coolant.
    My number is 9742677767 and please let me know the contact person in bangalore for the same.
    Thanks
    Barani

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear All,

Gopal Krishnan has left AGIP couple of months ago and there is no further coordination to get required support and follow up and it is becoming challenging to continue this corporate offer for APAR's products and unable to get any proper support / response and hence closing down this offer and closing this thread.

The forum is happy that it was able to help quite a lot of its members when this facility was available.

Now this thread is closed.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678