Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers

Thanks

Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers

Dear Friends,

Please give your valuable feedbacks about the service/products that you receive as corporate offers from MFW. We need to make this service reachable to a wider community and one of the best way is through feedback. This not only help others to know about the product and services but also help us as well as the service providers to judge/improve the products. You may be giving the feedback on your ownership thread but please at least keep a link to the thread so that people who are looking for products can access it at one place.

Thanks
    Sunil
    GP 1.4E (2010 October)
    Travelogues: Panhala /Malvan / Mahabaleswar My ownership thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to V Sunilkumar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nice thread bro, it would give us the proper picture of everything related to our corporate offers and how to make them more delightful.
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    I tried to avail the Saint Gobain offer for S10 but unfortunately they were not able to serve in Coimbatore hence I went in to Windshield experts.

Sent from my Canvas HD using Tapatalk 4
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Super Admin
    Thanks
    Dear Sunil Sir,

Great idea sir,your are simply great,

This is one of the best manner to get feedback for our corporate tie up's.

I would like to list down Experience that i have been reading/watching with the forum so far.

With some I have listed down my experience sir,

1. Starting the list with listing down one of the most oldest corporate tie up- that is non other than Kava Automobiles- supplier of Fiat Parts to almost all markets whether it's delhi(kashmere gate),bangalore,Mumbai,Chennai or any other- my experience has been good and i would like to tell that sometimes when you don't get the part(i know with fiat individual setup things have improved drastically),give a call to raj kava he would get you the part- I would like to say to raj ji also "thank you".

2. I did got Voltmeter and Oil Pressure meter from Mini Meter- my experience has been really very good and they are very helpful on mails and providing guidance as well,
    The voltmeter is installed and running fine- keep the good work on Mini Meter

3.Corporate Offer for Guttmann- well although i did not get any product from them,but our forum respected Member Rishabh got the suspension arms & we called the MD of Guttmann and he was very helpful in getting the material even small quantities on special discounted rates for MFW.CO.IN members - Guttman you rock sir,thanks to MD Sir,

4. Corporate Offer for GR Insurance Word: Thank to them for the wonderful job of providing insurance and wonder service as well,which we have been seeing in the forum and listening good words for them

5. Corporate Offer from Polco- you make great Body cover- thanks to you,the body cover is good and would post some photos as well- i know MN would say why not done till now,bhai would do,

6. 3M Corporate Offer- well i just used the free small packet of waxing and body polish that they offered during ncr meet- the result is amazing,

7. Satnav Corporate offer- I saw the demo of the product and i know that satnav has been supporting the member pro actively and members are happy with the product and service,Arun N Mod team from Bangalore and his friends got the product and they are really happy with the same,

8. Yokohama Offer: Has been doing wonders on the forum,many members got the tyre and management group of yokohama is really supporting the forum members very well,

Sunil sir sorry for a long post,I just tried to give you a glimpse of the offer which i know has been doing really well and people are liking it,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    I had taken car insurance from [SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]GR INSURANCE WORD [/FONT][/SIZE]in October 2012 and the process was very smooth and I got the policy in time. Thanks to our Anupam and MN for coordinating the same.
    GP 1.4E (2010 October)
    Travelogues: Panhala /Malvan / Mahabaleswar My ownership thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    Dear Dr.Sunilkumar,

Wonderful & great initiative this & thought process.

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4]1. Yokohama India - Tyres[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I have availed Yokohama India C drive Tyres in December 2012 and purchased 5 tyres. I bought them as my OE tyres on the Linea Goodyear GPS2 were completely worn out after doing 41000 KMs and I changed them just before my marathon 9300 KM 17 Days Highway to Himalayas Kanyakumari 2 Kathmandu Road Trip.

Yokohama C Drives performed extremely well during the entire road trip that started from Chennai and drive down to Kanya kumari and all the way to Annapoorna Range of Mountains in Himalayas at Pokhara Nepal & back to Chennai. The comfort, handling, braking, cornering and high speeds driving were sure enough confidence inspiring.

I will definitely suggest C Drives based on my driving experience. Sincere thanks to Mohan Uthappa from Yokohama for all his help & support during the tyre buying process and this relationship of my friendship & brotherhood with Mohan goes back to 2008 onwards from my Palio Users Group days.

Here are the pictures of the Yokohama Tyres I have availed as part of the Corporate Offer

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...9300-KMs/page6

Name:  DSC04312.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  279.0 KB

[COLOR="#B22222"][SIZE=4]2. Insurance for Cars from G.R.Insurance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I have taken Insurance from G.R.Insurance who has tied up with our forum to offer support.

I took insurance through them for my Palio 1.6 GTX as well as Linea 1.3 MJD in 1st week of December 2012. I am very happy & satisfied with all the help & support provided by G.R.Insurance.

[COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]3. Car Hydraulic Jack from Best Hydraulic Equipment[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just before my Nepal Road Trip, I purchased the trolley type Hydraulic Jack from Best Hydraulic Equipment with whom MFW has corporate tie up. I purchased it based on the feedback given by Anupam Shukla who has used them.

The best part is I got it couriered from Delhi to Chennai considering I had very little time before the start of the Road Trip and even today the courier package is sealed & un opened. So what I will do it I will take it to Bengaluru & open it there & take pictures & upload them. To be honest I have personally myself not even seen the Jack. I have been lucky enough not to get 1 single puncture in any of my 4 long distance road trips I have done so far (Coimbatore to Gokak Falls, Coimbatore to SAM Village Indo-Pak Border, Coimbatore to BHUTAN, Chennai Kanya Kumari to Nepal).

I sincerely thank MYFIATWORLD Forum for all the support & help and also the Corporate Companies who have supported & helped.

I do have requirement for Car Cover, and few more stuff but due to funds constraints I am unable to afford them now and have postponed them all for later.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    I also took the insurance from GR and i must say it was a delightful experience to deal with them.
    Regards
    Vivek

Respected Member
    Thanks
    I need a hydraulic jack. How do I buy one?

Also, at Bangalore Fiat meet at Fiat Caffe, representatives from SatGuide said they can provide maps for other GPS devices. I have a Garmin (from US). I want to upload Indian maps using SatGuide's services. How do I contact them? I couldn't find a thread about them in this forum.
    Palio Stile SDX: Navigating the suspension-breakers and potholes of Bangalore since August 2008. 104,000 KM and counting...

Super Admin
    Thanks
    Rohan,

Kindly check your email,

I have requested the Chair person of Jack Manufacturer to contact you,

Regarding Satnav: kindly pm MN - he would help you for that,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks
    I think Rohan you should also post you requirement in the respective threads. This thread belongs to feedback only.

Look into corporate offers forum for the threads.
    Regards
    Vivek

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast