Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers

Thanks

Re: Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers

Thanks for this thread Sunilkumar ji,

On 24th August, i bought 15W40 mineral oil (levo super) & 80W spec gear oil for my S10 by our corporate tie up with APAR AGIP. The process was quite good. I bought from Namo auto agencies, GP road (Opp. to Jayapradha theater, behind SM automobiles). Cars cannot enter into the lane that This shop located. they dont have power steering & coolant fluids as small quantity.

I really thank very much to our MN sir & our Team members for bringing this tie-up.
    Special thanks to Mr.Srinivasan & Mr.Gopalakrishnan at AGIP end. Mr.Gopalakrishnan patiently hear me & cleared my doubts and guided to choose right product for me. But he recommended synthetic based engine oil since mine was performance car. lack of money i choose normal mineral oil. I'll choose Synthetic during my next service.

The good news is APAR AGIP is too Italian

Thank you very much
    Last edited by pradeep; 09-02-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    Thanks & Happy revving,

Pradeep
    Palio S10 (One of 500 Spartans)
    Yamaha Gladiator SS (commuting)
    -----------------------------
    Buying a car was not my aim,
    was my desire.
    So I bought FIAT.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

[MENTION=6689]pradeep[/MENTION], wonderful news & feedback from you.

I too am going to be using the AGIP normal Mineral Oil only since my 1.6 GTX has always been with Mineral Oil. I am planning to get this oil in a day or so as I have just received the courier package from Kava Automobiles with the Top Rubber Hose & Relay & Hockey Stick Metal pipe that I had ordered. Whether I need to change the other oils, I need to check with the mechanic & decide since most of the oils were changed in May 2012 and the GTX has run much less in last 1 year as Linea did the most of the running.

I need to now purchase air filter & oil filter.

I also thank the forum for all its support & help. I will keep the forum updated with the progress of repairs in my GTX in its thread.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Re: Corporate Tie-Up with YOKOHAMA India - Tyres

Dear All,

Just want to update on the status.

All i'll have to say is, you guys are awesome. Got a call from Mr. Mohan today in the morning at about 9:30. He asked me which tyre size am i using now and which one are you going with. I told him im currently using Yoko AVS ES100 195/60/R15 and planning to upgrade to Yoko S Drive 205/55/R15. He said its the prefect upgrade size. Then he asked me where i live and immediately told me which shop should be going. Apparently the shop which he suggested in owned by my friend and the same place where i got my first Yoko's. He said that's good but i will put a word with Ashok (my friend) owner of the shop. 2 hours later i got a call from my friend and said Mr. Ashok had called me and asked me to give you special discount. I was shocked, he then told me you have contacts with big people, i told him its not me but my Fiat has. he smiled and told me that i will give you the discount which Mr. Ashok asked me to give, so you can come down anytime. I was super happy and told him ill be coming down tomorrow or saturday.

Mr. Mohan hats off to your Sir. I will always use Yokohama and will recommend it to all my friends, not just for the kind of product you guys have but also for the kind of customer service you give. \m/

Regards,
    Josh

Thanks

Re: Corporate Tie-Up with YOKOHAMA India - Tyres

Hi All,

Got my tyres replaced this morning at Carz Planet, Hosur. My White Horse has got S Drive now and my love for her keeps increasing day by day. My friend did give me the discount which was promised by Mr. Mohan. My friend called Mr. Mohan and updated him, even i spoke to Mr. Mohan and thanked him for the support/help. Guys just want to bring this to your notice, when i spoke to Mr. Mohan, he wasnt well, he was running of high temperature but even then he answered our call and spoke to us. This man here has blown me off, perfect example of awesome customer experience. As i said in my earlier post, i would recommend Yoko's to everyone whom i know of not because of the great products they have but because of the awesome customer service.

Also want to mention about Carz Planet, Hosur. These guys are awesome too. even though its my friend who runs the shop but he makes sure that every customer is attended carefully and ensures that the customers come back to him because thats the kind of service he gives to every single one. So people in and around hosur you know where to go the next time you wanna change your tyres.

Mr. Mohan get well soon. Take care and thanks again for all the help.

Regards,
    Josh

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear Josh ji,

Thanks alot for the feedback brother,

Your wishes makes us do more and go extra mile,

Also wishing best of health to our mohan ji,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

Anupam, I too contacted L&T General Insurance on the email id provided in the corporate tie up thread and got a swift response from them for renewal of my TJet's insurance policy. The tie ups are really a great boon to all of the members.

Quote Originally Posted by anupam View Post
    This is one of the best manner to get feedback for our corporate tie up's.
    On a slightly off topic matter need your recommendation on which SA to contact at Oberoi motors. Will be there tomorrow morning and will ask for Ishinder but the SA's name eludes me. Tried sending a pm to you but your inbox is full and I do not have your cell number so this
    Mitsubishi Cedia Sports 2.0 L Naturally Aspirated Gasoline
    FIAT Linea TJet+ 1.4 L Turbo Charged Gasoline
    Brothers from another Mother? both boast of
    114 BHP
    207 Nm

Super Admin
    Thanks

Khoj ji,

Kindly check your gmail account,

Mailed you the details sir,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Respected Member
    Thanks

Dear all

Till now, I have only availed services of retro rides under the corporate tieup. The car underwent its first full platinum detailing for the exterior, interior and engine and the services provided has been top class. Pics attached of their work. Next round of detailing will be done in Jan'14.

Name:  img (46).jpg
Views: 0
Size:  224.7 KB

Name:  img (44).jpg
Size:  223.9 KB

Name:  img (49).jpg
Size:  239.9 KB

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear Siddharth ji,

Thanks alot for the feedback that too with impressive photo's brother,

It really helps to further strengthen our aim for corporate tie up's bhai,

Thanks & Regards

Super Admin
    Thanks

Excellent feedback received for Yokohama Corporate tie up,

Also updated the Corporate tie up thread,

Good work done Team Yokohama and also thank you MFW Mod team,

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...a-Tyres/page20

Regards

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast