Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers

Thanks

Re: Feedback thread for MFW corporate offers

Renewed car insurance through GR insurance. The process was very fast and instant.
    Thanks to Anupam for forwarding my request and Ruchikaji for processing my request quickly. Will give 5star to GR for service.
    GP 1.4E (2010 October)
    Travelogues: Panhala /Malvan / Mahabaleswar My ownership thread

Thanks

I request everyone who has availed the Corporate offers to kindly post the feedback here too, it would help us to make the experiences even better.
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear All,

Please know that MYFIATWORLD Forum is helping its members by making the products & services available through Corporate Offers and many have in recent times availed it.

It would really be very nice to receive feedback from members on such products & services & share your experiences on this thread that is started by Dr.Sunilkumar.

Your feedback will be really useful to many & your experience on the product, the way the company contacted you to your request and how the product / service reached you etc will be most welcome.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear All,

I have renewed my Palio & Linea insurance with G.R.Insurance. I wanted to try L&T Insurance but since I was away from Chennai city for over 3 weeks & just got back.

I could not furnish some document details of my cars to L&T Insurance in time and because of which they could not issue the insurance.

Both my car insurances were renewed on 3rd Dec 2013.

I am happy & satisfied with the service & support from G.R. Insurance & the support given by Ruchikaji. The Palio is with HDFC Ergo & Linea with TATA AIG.

Thanks to MYFIATWORLD for the support.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Guys I am sorry to say this but I am really fed up with G R Insurance. They gave prompt services when I was supposed to buy the insurance for my car, but recently my claim was not processed properly 2 months back when I claimed, I didn't got cashless service as well and guess what I am waiting for my cheque since 2 months. G R Insurance has my cheque and they doesn't seems to deliver it to me. I don't know why but they said it's not company's mistake but the courier company who was unable to deliver the cheque. I can still remember that someone from HDFC Ergo(Noida branch) confirmed my address by calling me but till now I didn't received it. I even asked them to tell me the company address so that I can personally collect it then. But they simply refused it by saying that we can't give you the cheque instead it has to be delivered via courier company. If it's not company's mistake then who else. If they can't even get the documents delivered in 2 months time, then what else can be expected from them.

Now G R guys has my cheque but they are continuously making false commitments by saying that we'll get it delivered to Shukla ji or at the dealership and making excuses what ever they can. They even asked me to give them the A C no. which I simply refused after noticing their this behaviour. I am really fed up with these guys. I won't ever go to G R Insurance again.
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Thanks

Dear all,

I availed Polco Body cover and window blinds . Yes they are really good products and they serve the purpose what they meant for.

In Market we get body covers , the silver cover one which will not be reliable after one season ( Rainy , winter & Sunny ) . But I have seen people using Dupont Tyvek material cover for more than couple of years. Hence went ahead and bought this cover.

After seeing the material of the cover felt its worth investing on it.

Any day would recommend this cover to fellow forum members.

Thanks to all the Mods for getting this offer to forum members.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

@Vivek sorry to hear your plight! Wake up GR!!!

@Venka can you post some pics of the blinds?

Sent from my CanvasHD
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks

Anandh, posting pics of the blinds. I had bought them from Reliance Auto zone at MRP, did not know they could be purchased from MFW then.
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1386645343729.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  41.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1386645373425.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  97.9 KB

Thanks

yes mine also look same. good for the upcoming summer.

Respected Member
    Thanks

Dear ALL

In lieu of your mail received today, there are certain points which I would like to highlight and put forward for your assessment in the whole matter. These are as follows:

1. It is not true that after the Insurance is done, we do not take the cases seriously. We had asked Mr. Vijay to get the vehicle repaired at the centre where they have the cashless facility, but they didn't listen to us and get the vehicle repaired on there own in the centre where this cashless facility was not there. Hence it is not our fault at all.

2. Still we had followed up this case on regular basis to get the payment in time. We even asked them to give us their Bank details so that the payment should be made directly through RTGS in lesser time, But they refused to give us the bank details.

3. The company send the cheque directly from Bombay through courier. The courier company was unable to deliver the cheque on their given address. Even at the time of insurance i went there but i was also misroute and did"nt reached there at correct time

4. They were asking for the hard copy to handed over, which was practically not possible. Hence the process got delayed further.

5. Now the cheque was sent through some other courier company (DTDC Z07605639) to deliver the same to the ANUPAM JEE address urgently. (as already discussed with Vivek Jee) Hopefully they will get this in a day or two.

We are realy apologies for delay ...

Best regards

Ruchika.

Quote Originally Posted by VivekRj.Dieselhead View Post
    Guys I am sorry to say this but I am really fed up with G R Insurance. They gave prompt services when I was supposed to buy the insurance for my car, but recently my claim was not processed properly 2 months back when I claimed, I didn't got cashless service as well and guess what I am waiting for my cheque since 2 months. G R Insurance has my cheque and they doesn't seems to deliver it to me. I don't know why but they said it's not company's mistake but the courier company who was unable to deliver the cheque. I can still remember that someone from HDFC Ergo(Noida branch) confirmed my address by calling me but till now I didn't received it. I even asked them to tell me the company address so that I can personally collect it then. But they simply refused it by saying that we can't give you the cheque instead it has to be delivered via courier company. If it's not company's mistake then who else. If they can't even get the documents delivered in 2 months time, then what else can be expected from them.

Now G R guys has my cheque but they are continuously making false commitments by saying that we'll get it delivered to Shukla ji or at the dealership and making excuses what ever they can. They even asked me to give them the A C no. which I simply refused after noticing their this behaviour. I am really fed up with these guys. I won't ever go to G R Insurance again.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast