Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for Crankshaft front oil seal PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

Re: Looking for Crankshaft front oil seal PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004)

Unless the fan is vibrating a lot it is difficut for us to judge. Hence its better to get it checked by a technitian.
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks

Hi, CV anandh

Today, on the way to office, I had a very quick and short visit to SMK automobiles and asked Murugan to have a look at the loud noise and vibration coming from the FAN. He immediately told me to change the FAN motor and it is very usual for Palio 1.2 to change it in longer run, He in fact recommended me to have the FAN motor from a scraped palio car, and I did not agree with him.

I had a chance to see a three S10 cars in his garage.

he also quickly scanned the minor oil leakage problem and his judgement is to check the over ring oil casket, and or over ring.

His comment on increased noise while applying brake is that pedal is going very low, and he need to check the brake shoe. He had impressed with the pickup of the car. He could not reproduce the rattling noise at slowing down and turning.

Thanks and Regards
    Maharajan
    FIAT Palio 1.2 ELX NV Glaciar White 2004 Model, First Owner, ODO:60K as of Dec 2014

Respected Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maharajan View Post
    Hi, Friends.

This is my first post in this forum. I will post my introduction little latter.

My Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX is in Ramkay Fiat's workshop since 15th October. The problem reported by me is engine oil is leaking. They had found that front side oil seal worn out and recommended to replace to arrest the oil leak issue, they did not have it in their own spare part store, they checked with other dealers in Chennai, Salem, but they are not properly setting for my car. Ramkay Fiat CRM told me that they had placed an order with Fiat Pune spare parts department and oil seal will reach by today evening, again now they are saying that this will delivered by tomorrow, reason for delay is that the exact oil seal is not available and they have to manufacture it and then send to us. When I have talked to local mech anna, he told me that he can arrange the oil seal tomorrow morning and it will fit for my car. He also suggesting me to replace oil seal for camshaft and crankshaft since the work is same. This local mech anna had fixed engine start issue by cleaning self start motor coil. I am now clueless, any suggestion.

I am not sure whether any one else faced similar issue to wait for front oil seal.

Thanks and Regards
    Maharajan
    Dear Maharajanji,
    Ultimately from where could you procure the Front Crankshaft oil seal for your PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004) and at what cost?
    I may need for my Palio 1.2 nv petrol 2004 Dec. model.
    I bought one from 99rpm but unfortunately it is for opposite side - i.e. gear box side. However, I have kept it with me for future. But presently I need for the front side oil seal.
    Please reply.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Talati View Post
    Dear Maharajanji,
    Ultimately from where could you procure the Front Crankshaft oil seal for your PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004) and at what cost?
    I may need for my Palio 1.2 nv petrol 2004 Dec. model.
    I bought one from 99rpm but unfortunately it is for opposite side - i.e. gear box side. However, I have kept it with me for future. But presently I need for the front side oil seal.
    Please reply.
    Navin sir

I was offline many months this year do you still need this I have bought in SM automobile GP road chennai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FIAT Palio 1.2 ELX NV Glaciar White 2004 Model, First Owner, ODO:60K as of Dec 2014

Respected Member
    Thanks

Dear Maharajanji,
    Actually I was also out of my HQ for medical purpose of my spouse, and hence off-line for long span.
    Yes, I still need the Front Crankshaft oil seal for myr PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004) model. If you have the same please make it convenient to send me the picture and cost.
    Awaiting your reply.
    Navin Talati

Respected Member
    Thanks

Dear Maharajanji,

Awaiting your reply. Not getting the required seal yet. Others in the forum may also suggest / help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234