Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Crankshaft front oil seal PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004)

Hybrid View

Thanks

Looking for Crankshaft front oil seal PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004)

Hi, Friends.

This is my first post in this forum. I will post my introduction little latter.

My Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX is in Ramkay Fiat's workshop since 15th October. The problem reported by me is engine oil is leaking. They had found that front side oil seal worn out and recommended to replace to arrest the oil leak issue, they did not have it in their own spare part store, they checked with other dealers in Chennai, Salem, but they are not properly setting for my car. Ramkay Fiat CRM told me that they had placed an order with Fiat Pune spare parts department and oil seal will reach by today evening, again now they are saying that this will delivered by tomorrow, reason for delay is that the exact oil seal is not available and they have to manufacture it and then send to us. When I have talked to local mech anna, he told me that he can arrange the oil seal tomorrow morning and it will fit for my car. He also suggesting me to replace oil seal for camshaft and crankshaft since the work is same. This local mech anna had fixed engine start issue by cleaning self start motor coil. I am now clueless, any suggestion.

I am not sure whether any one else faced similar issue to wait for front oil seal.

Thanks and Regards
    Maharajan
    Last edited by Maharajan; 10-23-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Super Admin
    Thanks

Re: Looking for Crankshaft front oil seal PALIO 1.2 ELX NV(2004)

Dear Maharajan,

Waiting for your introduction sir,

Regarding the oil seal- not sure why it is taking so long for Ramky fiat- now a days spare parts are easily available with ass and in case a specific spare parts is not available with ass - and they order from fiat it normally takes 4 days in ncr,

In case even tomorrow you don't get the spare kindly let us know the order details we would get it from ramky or else even the same would be available in ncr & it can be shipped,

Well regarding facing of similar issue - in palio 1.2- I would request surjeet to comment,

Welcome once again and waiting for your detailed introduction,

Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

Dear Maharaj,

First of all welcome to MFW. As Anupam bhai said it will normally take 3-4 days for the parts to be shipped. If you are not getting the parts do let us know.
    2011 BNW PUNTO MJD Active aka RUSTY

Thanks

Hi Anupam

Thanks for your information and support. I shall let you know the progress tomorrow. what do you meant by "order details"? Are you asking the service order number for servicing the car? or the order number for oil seal raised by ramkay with Fiat, Pune.

Thanks and Regards
    Maharajan

Super Admin
    Thanks

I mean the order through which ramky fiat ordered in Fiat 's system- it should have date and order number,

So that we can tell our friends in Fiat to get the same expedite,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

Hi, Anupam

Thanks. I had checked today morning, Ramay's CRM told me that the spare had arrived at chennai and will be delivered to workshop within two hours, I can not reach them through mobile after lunch. I had called more than 10 times, but no response. I had planned to visit the workshop tomorrow morning on the way to go to office to get the exact picture, i also try to get the order details for the spare part.

Thanks and Regards
    Maharajan

Thanks

Hi, Anupam

Oil seal bearing the alternate part# 71740681 has been delivered to workshop today and the work had started.

BTW order number is 040062531 dated 10/18 with part number 59116782 and another order (V.O.R) was placed with alternative part # 71740681 dated 10/23

Ramkay promised me to deliver the car by tomorrow morning after required road test.

Thank and Regards
    Maharajan

Thanks

Hi, Friends

I had shared the photos of oil seal both old and new

Name:  old-outside.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  46.9 KBName:  new-outside.jpg
Size:  44.4 KB
    Name:  old-inside.jpg
Size:  41.9 KBName:  new-inside.jpg
Size:  40.7 KB

Thanks
    Maharajan

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear Maharajan ji,

Is your car Palio 1.2 in white colour,

Fellow mfw team members visited ramky fiat today and were telling there is a palio 1.2 in white colour standing for repair,thought it's yours,

Thanks & Regards

Thanks

Hi, Anupam and Bharahj85.

Yes. the same car. Now they fixed the engine oil leakage, however rpm sensor (cranksoft position sensor) started malfunctioning during the road inspection today after lunch time. As usual Ramkay did not have the rpm sensor and they also checked with RDC, and they could not arrange the same till 6PM today. They need raise a another order with Fiat INDIA LTD and get it. It will take another week. I had called MN, and got the SM automobiles contact number at around 7:30 PM, I need to buy one locally so that I can get the car delivered by Monday hopefully. Thanks to MN.

Now the car is not starting. ECU is being examined and report that rpm sensor is not feasible intermittent during start of the engine. ignition is fine, fuel pump relay is fine, rpm sensor plug is fine. I had the faulty rpm sensor with me in hand.

Thanks and Regards
    Maharajan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast