Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visit to Fiat Caffe,Bangalore

Respected Member
    Thanks

Visit to Fiat Caffe,Bangalore

Had a visit to KHT Fiat Caffe,Bangalore on Saturday Evening.Enjoyed a lot there.There 3 Punto Pearl White for Delivery with Ribbons on them,one was Punto Emotion,Punto Dynamic & 3rd one was Punto Sport.It's a Showroom cum Bar & Restaurant of Fiat.Met Mr.Touseef,SA & he showed me everything which is there in Caffe,right from Coffee shop,Bar & Restaurant inside Fiat Caffe,their conference meeting hall,lounge for customers to watch Live shows when they are on air Live.He said sales have increased for Fiat & their dealer after starting Fiat Caffe.Linea Classic is not selling as expected by them.He said Linea Classic may also get huge discounts in coming months like how Punto & Linea variants have right now.Had requested him to give me a TD of my long awaited T-Jet first drive but that didnt happened this time too.He was busy with a customer who was getting his car delivered that evening.But anyways there's always a next time,so next time Insha Allah surely i will TD T-Jet for sure.Saw Adit Sir,Director of Fiat Caffe & he was also in an interaction with customer so didnt got a chance to have a chat with him.It was a lovely experience @ Fiat Caffe.

Name:  2013-10-26 18.49.20.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  1.37 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.17.08.jpg
Size:  1.29 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.22.19.jpg
Size:  1.16 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.26.44.jpg
Size:  1.10 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.15.33.jpg
Size:  1.18 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.21.54.jpg
Size:  1.28 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.25.08.jpg
Size:  1.09 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.15.20.jpg
Size:  1.09 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.17.46.jpg
Size:  1.04 MB
    Name:  2013-10-26 18.24.55.jpg
Size:  1.23 MB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

Re: Visit to Fiat Caffe,Bangalore

Nice report Nadheem... wonderful pictures too. Hope you will get a Test drive of T jet soon.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

Respected Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhans4all View Post
    Nice report Nadheem... wonderful pictures too. Hope you will get a Test drive of T jet soon.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk
    Thank You Dhans Bhai.Hoping that Insha Allah i will soon get a Test Drive of T-Jet but not from this Pathetic Hubli dealer who's not having interest in ordering T-Jet Demo car.I will get to Test Drive in a Fiat meet or when i visit Bangalore again.

Thanks

Re: Raodshow Invitation - FIAT Caffe, Bangalore

Guys,

Visited Fiat Caffee on Sat in Banglore along with few of our chennai and banglore members. We did not have a plesant experience. First of all we waitied on the lounge in the first floor for a long time and none of the person(Fiat Caffee Employee) stepped in to check if we were comfortable and did not take our order, Secondly the A/C were not switched on when questioned one of the employee about the same (one employee came after we waited for a long time) he said the A/c is already running. We were not sure if we didnt know the difference between A/C running and not running. All of us were sweating a lot.

Sometime later we called the employee and started making noise after which they switched on the A/C. But still they did not take our orders.
    The employees were busy over their mobile and least bothered or cared about their customers. Bad attidue from the team.

Again after we called the employee and then ordered some beverages. There was loud music played and after repeadtly instructed them to turn low the music finally it was turned off.

We were in the Fiat Caffee for about 3-4hrs roughly and our experience were not pleasant at all. And service was below average.

KHT needs to improve a lot and Employees needs to be trained a lot. A big let down from Fiat Caffee.
    2011 BNW PUNTO MJD Active aka RUSTY

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bharathj85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

what anyone would expect if they are going to any cafe, the basic courtacy from their staffs. when we reached the cafe we found that two test drive lineas were parked in front of the caffe leaving very less space for us to park our cars. somehow we parked our cars and started greeting each other and trying to find best possible space for parking all cars together. I noticed the caffe guys were watching us and never bothers to come forward and help us. somehow one of the guy had to take out the test drive car for obvious reasons , we were able to park our cars little properly.

next we were inside the caffe wandering the ground floor and except one sales guy no one bothered to help us around. though we never expected them to do all these, its a basic courtacy to have a guy helping us around. you can get to know what happen by bharath's experience when we moved to first floor where caffe and bar loungue placed.

seriously I would never wanted to go Fiat caffe again, there are many places to hangout with with like minded fiatians than fiat caffe. A big let down.
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhans4all For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Would never visit Fiat Cafee again if they continue to do the same. Since Fiat Caffee is opened to public too i dont think none of them would visit if it is going to be like this. Very bad Attitude by staff.
    2011 BNW PUNTO MJD Active aka RUSTY

Thanks

That's not good KHT. Hey Bossman Mr. Adit r u listening....

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Thanks

I had been there when the proprietor announced all over that all fluids and filters are available for counter sale at the caffee.

I was expecting something and went there, was totally disappointed. Firstly, the lady who attended me said, sorry sir, we do not sell those here, please goto the workshop. I got irritated and asked her to put me onto someone else. Then this guy shows me a showcase. There, they had 1 or 2 cans max of Selenia WR and Selenia K, some coolant, 1 air filter, wiper blade and Punto monograms. The case was locked and the guy was fiddling for a long time to get it opened.

I wanted 4 cans of oil. But it was not there. And people who change oil would change pil filter too. That is basic common sense. But no oil filters too. I asked when would the stocks be refreshed. He asks me where I live and asks me to buy from Vecto. I said thanks and left the place for good.

I posted the same feedback in some other forum but the guy who is supposed to take this was least bothered.

At the most, an apology would follow but things would continue being the same.

So much for a caffee.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRIV3R For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

Ouch, thought that our experiences which Bharath posted would have been a one-off incident!
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Respected Member
    Thanks

The general feeling I get about KHT is that they seem to have a good propreitor (atleast communication wise), but the people who work there (atleast most) seem generally de-motivated. They do have a few good people though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zoombiee For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast