Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Visit to Fiat Caffe,Bangalore - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visit to Fiat Caffe,Bangalore

Respected Member
    Thanks

Re: Visit to Fiat Caffe,Bangalore

I know Venkat used to come smiling to us and listen well...He explain well if there is new product on display and really helpful guy.

Regards,
    Binil

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bins For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think we should not take the cafe concept too literally. It is designed to be primarily a showroom with a cafe atmosphere so consider this before taking all of your friends there like it was Kamat restaurant. And, it is not easy for the dealers to offer a true cafe experience with such low sales of their bread and butter i.e. cars.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

I am happy that people are sharing their opinions freely and it is good to know the pros & cons on the FIAT Caffe.

But if the people who are visiting the Caffe aren't treated properly why should one go there again or recommend the same to others?

The only people who would go there have some love & affinity towards FIAT Brand and if the people who are running the show do not do their job well that means they are not competent as this is a service industry.

They should remove the Caffe tag line then and not say FIAT Caffe!

If FIAT cannot manage its own FIAT caffe which is operated by one of its dealers and gives such horrible experience to the people who have gone and been treated it shows bad on FIAT Brand and nothing else.

It is very clear the people who are inside the counter and the man in-charge are oblivious of all this and probably know they cant be fired for not doing their job properly. It is also possible the people who have invested so much also do not know the ground reality of how their staff are treating the customers and lost customers do not show up again and will never recommend other to go there also.

I don't know why they simply cant invite the customers with a warm welcome smile & ask them inside and make themselves comfortable & say they will attend to them and give them water to drink, offer the menu to select & take order and serve, clean the tables neat & clean well all this is not a very complicated job.

How do we get treated in SHELL Petrol Pumps...only those who visit will share. The fuel attendant comes to you with a Namaste hands folded and asks you to park your car properly and requests you to switch off your car engine and asks whether Petrol / Diesel and how much quantity and reconfirms & dispenses the fuel and then takes the payment & offers you the bill and then says thanks for visiting SHELL and to come back again.

The man on the ground makes the difference. You aren't going to the SHELL Pump because of its MD / CEO / Brand image..even if the fuel is slightly expensive you go for the experience.

So I believe FIAT Caffe is supposed to be an experience and not a foody joint and I really will say that they need to improvise on their service aspect if they need to run it as a Caffe and in this Caffe prospective buyers are supposed to know more about FIAT's history & products and imagine if these people aren't treated properly they go home unhappy.

These are my personal views.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Respected Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MN View Post
    How do we get treated in SHELL Petrol Pumps...only those who visit will share. The fuel attendant comes to you with a Namaste hands folded and asks you to park your car properly and requests you to switch off your car engine and asks whether Petrol / Diesel and how much quantity and reconfirms & dispenses the fuel and then takes the payment & offers you the bill and then says thanks for visiting SHELL and to come back again.
    How Shell treats their customers is a model to emulate for any service provider. One big problem with the Caffe in Bangalore is that a lot of the staff is ill-informed as to what is expected of them. For many questions a potential customer or enthusiast may ask, they don't have an answer. Even if they say "we will get back to you soon", no one cares to contact you with updates. This is especially true when we give our car for service and expect an update before the promised time of delivery. I had complained to them multiple times about this. And because I had complained multiple times, I get a decent treatment during service. We should not have to complain to be treated well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thulasi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually I thought the Caffe concept was very good and it should have been promoted more, Why?

Most dealers run to malls and offices to display their cars because of the number of people who visit such places, won't it make sense if the Caffe's in each city become the happening place, one Fiatian might bring along 10 friends to hang out and at least 4 might check out the cars . You at least manage to increase the number of enquires on your cars and the showrooms start to look like they have some life ( Look at the Fiat Caffe in Pune, it looks like a haunted house. The Bangalore Fiat Caffe looks far better) . The dealers could generate revenue from this as well if they just apply themselves a little ,the Caffe was a great idea but seems to be lacking in implementation big time.

Even if the dealers are not able to run it themselves properly they could probably outsource/rent it to Barista or some other Caffe shop!!!!
    Last edited by Flywheel; 04-03-2014 at 11:25 AM.

When you look at the tacho rather than the speedo you know your having fun!!!
    Linea T Jet | Punto MJD | Leh 2014

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flywheel For This Useful Post:

Respected Member
    Thanks

Agree with MN. If it is termed and advertised as a caffe, then it should really attract crowd. If not for cars, atleast for people to hangout and get together. The brand name matters here. The courtesy exhibited will definitely make people turn towards the brand.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresident2k For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12