Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Planning to Buy volkswagen- Car experience on Internet!!!- from one of the User

Thread: Planning to Buy volkswagen- Car experience on Internet!!!- from one of the User

Super Admin
    Thanks

Planning to Buy volkswagen- Car experience on Internet!!!- from one of the User

Post of User on his experience of Volkswagen

Since there is no relation with the user/Owner of the vehicle directly giving a link on the data of net

http://blog.sukh.us/2013/10/planning...-in-india.html

Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

Re: Planning to Buy volkswagen- Car experience on Internet!!!- from one of the User

After reading this particular blog I really wonder if VW is serious about its business in India, if this was a stray case I would have said there are two sides to every story. The reality is I have heard of so many cases of the VAG (Be Lamborghini,Audi, Skoda or VW itself) screwing up that this does not really come as a surprise to me.

Even after a so many consumer cases in which VAG was made to pay a fine and compensate the aggrieved party they don't seem to learn. Most people still fall for this German Engineering tag and are willing to pay a premium for such service, why would VW change.

Maybe I am being too harsh on VW, but I believe that companies should understand that the customer is doing them a favor by buying their product and not the other way around. Also, please learn from Fiat and Maruti how to address customer complaints.

Thanks

Re: Planning to Buy volkswagen- Car experience on Internet!!!- from one of the User

Nothing new! Such things have been happening again and again with this brand

Thanks

Before falling for beige and chrome one should think twice. Plastics doesn't speak everything. We indians are forgetting our great philosophy "Look inside your soul you will find the truth. External charm and glory is instantaneous. Actual beauty lies inside your mind"
    GP 1.4E (2010 October)
    Travelogues: Panhala /Malvan / Mahabaleswar My ownership thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

Though this is one side of the story as everyone said there are too many stories of same kind for one brand. German engineering ith german customer service??
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)