Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Qualification for availing Corporate Offers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Pre-Qualification for availing Corporate Offers

Dear All,

Corporate offers are being brought to our forum members to ensure that the availability of spare parts & service is made available to all.

These value added services will ensure that the members will get to receive the best quality products at special prices.

We want all our members to benefit from these as it will ensure that the cost of ownership of the FIATs in terms of money spent for upkeep is kept down. We have so many Corporate MNCs who have come forward to provide their solutions to our forum members.

All the corporate offers are provided are free will service. The forum / its Super Admn / Moderator team do not in anyway impose them on the members.

The choice of selecting a particular brand / service which is made available is a free choice.

If some members do not prefer what brand is being made available can't ask for something else, and if they are very particular about any particular brand which isn't available here then they have to get their preferred brand product from outside market.

MYFIATWORLD forum is not the supplier and the Super Admn & Moderator Team are only helping & facilitating the fellow forum members & do not in anyway be responsible for any manufacturing / quality.

In case if any members face any product related issues we will recommend the members to directly talking to the companies. MFW Moderator team will definitely assist & help the member and follow-up.

Please note that this is not a commercial service the forum is offering and we don't run a organization.

As of today 19th December 2013, all the Corporate Offer, Special offers for all products & services offered by various Corporate Companies will be made available only to members who have posted a minimum of 150 posts.

All these value added services are in fact brought to all members who are regular in the forum and sharing inputs / feedback on various threads & forum we have created.

Note to Moderator Team - please approve requests of members for Corporate Offers & special discount for the members whose post count has reached 150 (One Hundred & Fifty).
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Re: Pre-Qualification for availing Corporate Offers

Dear All,

Here are some of our Corporate Companies who are supporting our MYFIATWORLD Forum & its members.

This list is prepared for ease of navigation. Members can avail products & solutions from the following at special prices.

Tyres - Yokohama

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...MA-India-Tyres

Name:  Yokohama.jpg
Views: 1961
Size:  5.6 KB

Engine Oil, Gear Box Oil, Power Steering Oil, Grease - APAR AGIP

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...GIP-Lubricants

Name:  AGIP.jpg
Views: 1745
Size:  12.5 KB

GPS Navigation - SATNAV

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...GPS-Navigation

Name:  SATNAV GPS.jpg
Views: 1762
Size:  7.9 KB

Car Spare Parts from Bosch

Oil Filters, Air Filters, Coolant, Wiper Blades, Head Light Bulbs etc

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...ts-Distributor

Name:  BOSCH.jpg
Views: 1794
Size:  5.2 KB

Car Spare Parts from Valeo

Clutch, Filters , Shocks & Studs, Piston Rings & Engine Gaskets

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...leo-Auto-Parts

Name:  Valeo India.jpg
Views: 1897
Size:  5.2 KB

Car Suspension Spare Parts - GUTTMANN

Tie Rod End , Stabilizer Link, Rack End, Ball Joint, Track Control Arm (Lower Arm), Engine Mounting, Control Arm Bracket, Anti Roll Bar Bush, Rear Axel Suspension Bush, Wheel Hub, Power Steering Rack End, Gear Lever Shaft

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...ANN-Auto-Parts

Name:  GUTTMANN1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  31.7 KB

Automotive Windshield Glass - SAINT Gobain

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...ndshield-Glass

Name:  SAINT GOBAIN.png
Views: 2021
Size:  17.9 KB

Car Covers - Polco Creations Dupont Tyvek Car Covers

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...vek-Car-Covers

Name:  Polco Car Cover.jpg
Size:  16.3 KB

Automotive Insurance - L&T Insurance & G.R. Insurance

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...eral-Insurance

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...-INSURANCEWORD

Name:  L&T Insurance.jpg
Views: 2066
Size:  12.9 KB

Automotive Sparkplugs - DENSO

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...dia-Sparkplugs

Name:  dENSO sPARKPLUGS.jpg
Views: 2027
Size:  11.2 KB

Hydraulic Jack - BEST Hydraulics

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...k-Manufacturer

Name:  Best Hydraulic.jpg
Size:  49.1 KB

Special Purpose Meters - MINI METERS

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...Special-Meters

Name:  MINIMETERS.jpg
Views: 2078
Size:  8.0 KB

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

150 posts are bit on the higher side I feel --this means a post every three days a year. My request is to bring it down to one post a week minimum which should be reasonable as per my thinking.
    Regards,
    We are very good Lawyers for our mistakes
    Very good Judges for other’s mistakes

Thanks

Dear samantaamal,

The Admn & Moderator team understands this and to an extent agrees that it is a challenge for some members who have joined new.

But in case of old timers who are here for more than 1 & 1 & 1/2 years this is not any issue at all.

In your case you joined the forum in August 2012 and had posted only 27 posts in 17 months.

17 months is about 510 days and at every 2 posts per day, your post count would have now been 1020. Think about it.

We also want members to contribute to the forum by way of ownership threads, something of interest, something very special, welcome new comers, post replies on other members posts, write a review on something you like what ever.

I am sure if you sincerely think, you too have quite a lot within you what you can contribute & share, your own personal experience owning your FIAT or some travellogues, some technical some trouble shooting, some advise on something etc

All decisions taken by the SA & MOD team are keeping in mind the welfare of the forum members for sure, so please understand it is not to make any inconvenience.

Corporate offers which come with very special prices will be given only to members who are regular & who post & contribute. I hope you too will understand that there should be some kind of differentiator. Many a members just joined and their very first wasn't any introduction but their very first post was they wanted corporate offer support.

If forum can bring all this, it is because we have showcased the strength of this forum to these companies who see value in giving special prices, else the same products are also available outside at MRP prices with much lesser discounts.

However please note that on few special cases the SA & MOD Team have recently approved requests of couple of members who had some very urgent need of some product solutions and ensured that they got it inspite of their post count is less than 150. So exceptions are there also.

If there is anyway you need any help & support please let us know.

Have a very wonderful day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Respected Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samantaamal View Post
    150 posts are bit on the higher side I feel --this means a post every three days a year. My request is to bring it down to one post a week minimum which should be reasonable as per my thinking.
    Regards,
    we would always welcome you to share your experience with FIAT in your life, in hundreds of posts even in a single day, if you manage to do so without spamming...

Kawasaki Ninja 650R - 2011
    Grande Punto 1.3 - 2013 | Exotic Red | 60000 kms | Lost to Chennai Floods
    FIAT Palio GTX - 2001 (from Aug 2010) | Silver Frost | Sold
    Alto K10 - Sep 2011 | White | mile muncher | 24k+ kms - sold
    RE TBTS - May 2009 | Black | Commute and Highway rider

Love for MY FIAT | Envy owners of Classics | Admiration for every FIAT on road

Thanks

Hi MN,
    I don’t understand this initiative and frankly speaking I don't feel that this is a realistic!
    Every member should be treated equally and the number of post should only help gain ranks within.
    If all the members getting hands on the Corporate offers definitely by word of mouth you can see an increase in the number of members, may be not all would be cooperative with posts but then we all are here to build a healthy forum .
    Quite honestly it would be unfair that an old Palio runner like myself wouldn't be welcomed for an offer which really would help me save some buck, personal experience from our conversation earlier on me asking for Palio Alloys frank now that I got shot down for my request which not only has unpleased me personally but I don't think this outcome will help me or anyone as a matter of fact who's a newbie to this forum would have a Healthy relationship.
    Any one can source parts from 99 RPM and I don’t mind spending 24k now for set of 4 wheels and I should get it in some time now.
    To my old PUG days, I have personally have arranged for Palio parts for many of my Friends in PUG and they still remember that, even though many are not in any Fiat forums but personal relationship is still there, also I still have few Spares Managers personal contact and I still can get parts for my Palio or Punto.
    If MYW is satisfied and wouldn't want to grow in size with number of people then I definitely would understand this strategy.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anup For This Useful Post:

Respected Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anup View Post
    Hi MN,
    I don’t understand this initiative and frankly speaking I don't feel that this is a realistic!
    Every member should be treated equally and the number of post should only help gain ranks within.
    If all the members getting hands on the Corporate offers definitely by word of mouth you can see an increase in the number of members, may be not all would be cooperative with posts but then we all are here to build a healthy forum .
    Quite honestly it would be unfair that an old Palio runner like myself wouldn't be welcomed for an offer which really would help me save some buck, personal experience from our conversation earlier on me asking for Palio Alloys frank now that I got shot down for my request which not only has unpleased me personally but I don't think this outcome will help me or anyone as a matter of fact who's a newbie to this forum would have a Healthy relationship.
    Any one can source parts from 99 RPM and I don’t mind spending 24k now for set of 4 wheels and I should get it in some time now.
    To my old PUG days, I have personally have arranged for Palio parts for many of my Friends in PUG and they still remember that, even though many are not in any Fiat forums but personal relationship is still there, also I still have few Spares Managers personal contact and I still can get parts for my Palio or Punto.
    If MYW is satisfied and wouldn't want to grow in size with number of people then I definitely would understand this strategy.
    Though the post is not addressed to me, however I would like to put my views on this condition. I may have referred to Anup Sir post here, however I am just presenting my stand on this condition irrespective of who all have posted on this thread.

At start even I felt I could have availed several offers (Specially the Suspension and lower arms) if there wasn't a condition on post count, infact my first few posts was about a spare request for left side ORVM, which anyways wasn't part of any offer (Which Iam finally getting from Kashyap Motors tomorrow after a wait of 2.5 months, and driving with a broken one till now). The condition of 25 posts which was then extended to 100 and then 150 posts was introduced that time only, just after I joined this forum.
    However I felt its not going into anyone's pocket, be it Mods or anyone, and only if anyone is gaining anyone from it, its the forum, which is not a single entity but collection of all the members. I see it more as a sharing, and trust me somehow that thing gets into blood of FIAT owners. You yourself has mentioend how you have helped other FIAT users in getting neccessary spares. Even on road whenever I see a palio, I keep tracking it in rear view mirror till its lost, and if tend to meet at a red light, always some pleasantries are exchanged. Couple of times I have even left my No. under the viper of several Adventure standing in parking lots or elsewhere. You will find a lot many terms on this forum such as brothers, brotherhood, family which sound a bit superflous, however with time as you interact you will acknowledge that the level of bonding and cooepration is also of the same level.
    Also aside to sharing inputs and expereince there are some people who are really attached to FIAT cars amd users, and they go over the board to go, discuss, and make these OEMs to agree to give a discount to the users, none of them is liable for any such thing, its all done by them as they are attached to the forum.

Seeing that I felt the least I can do is share my expereince and learnings. More than the offers its the inputs, views, suggestion and expereince of old Fiat owners like you, which help people. So if the forum was for purely availing the offers, I would have said there shouldn't have been a condition, however knowing that how much people have suffered for support of FIAT cars specially remembering my days of struggle with my Adventure, I felt the real value are these posts wherein it really guides someone struggling to get his Palio back on its feet. However in reall needy conditions, Mods have relaxed this condition several times for few new members too.

I am not countering your school of thought, and to an extent I agree also that this condition may repell newbies a bit. I sensed the rationality in your inputs too, that more or less parts are also available on Fiat workshop or 99rpm, and these offers on this forum will surely attract a lot many users. However mere increasing the count of users, without any significant sharing will not do much good in overalll aspect of users. Also myself being a new member on this forum, I felt to put my stand on this condition. My view was I love sharing inputs about FIAT, and felt it was for benefit of Forum only. Its more of like a controlled rule for the overall and long term benefit of the forum.

Regards
    Harish
    2007: Adventure 1.6 Sports

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harishadvent For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anup, just that we want every member to be active and participate in the forum. The mods and super admins, some times members put in a real lot of effort to bring in these offers. No harm in voicing your views. If there is a better way to have every one participate and share views, help other members with their technical queries where ever possible, nothing like it. Definitely the intention is not to bump up number of posts/threads.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karthik For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I must say the posts by Anup, followed by Harish have penned the two side of same coin very well. The only solution is to find a mid way between both POVs. Perhaps a rethink on number of posts required could be brought down or any other mechanism that shows member's log in frequency.

As Harish said, over a period of time the bonding becomes increasingly visible But we also need to keep in mind that in an EXTENDED FAMILY there will always be individuals who takes time to open up. Would I want these brothers and buddies to miss out on any benefits ? I would say NO.

------------------------------------------------------

On the lighter side, i need to pump up my contribution now. I guess it worked as an incentive for me. Will try to break this barrier of 150 posts, i would love to have Hydraulic Jack with discounted price.
    Last edited by ManUTDian; 02-07-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Additions

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManUTDian For This Useful Post:

Respected Member
    Thanks

Each one here owned a Fiat, and they why we are here. My humble request is to treat all same, each individual in forum is equally important. I am surprised to see this decision.

Regards,
    Binil

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast