Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Thrust fiat - liars,cheats and disgusting delivery experience PART I

Thread: Thrust fiat - liars,cheats and disgusting delivery experience PART I

Thanks

Thrust fiat - liars,cheats and disgusting delivery experience PART I

To summarise, the are so many misses you will be shocked after reading this and will not dare to buy from thrust fiat. All stated facts are supported by recorded videos, SMS, emails,

Part I summary

This focuses on my first experience with them. I booked a car with delivery promised at 12 PM with delay of max an hour or so. However, vehicle was not even at showroom till well past 6 and I was offered a car without wash and accessories. I was asked to bring the car back.

I cancelled my booking and walked out of showroom and posted all this on other forumn with email to fiat leadership and fiat Facebook page.

All this is recorded on my cell,

Part iI.summary

I received calls from dealers Sales head suggesting that as I had complained they are firing SA and she is getting fired as well. I took pity and asked my sister in Punjab if she is fine with buying the car.

We were offered the better deal by oberoi thanks to Vivek however, I took pity and thought of helping them.

Result is, today we are seating at one month after the purchase and NO RC, NO INSURANCE , NO EXTENDED WARRANTY has been delivered.

For RC , we were told that it would work out cheaper in Punjab as road tax rate is cheaper and later they demanded 50k, which was brought down to 35k. We paid money 2 weeks ago and yet to get the RC.

For last 3 days they told us that RC was done and now they are sharing that they need more money. All this when it's a lady over 30 days post temporary number. Even insurance provider was changed at the last minute.

Detailed versions to follow soon as reply to these threads.
    Last edited by Gauravpunto; 12-25-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks

Re: Thrust fiat - liars,cheats and disgusting delivery experience PART I

Detailed PART ONE...

Thrust Fiat - Pathetic Delivery Experience - Car Cancelled
    Buying a Punto? READ THIS...

They say you buy a Punto out of sheer passion and love and not from brain. What happens when when you are offered a BRAND NEW CAR, which is not cleaned, Front Seat Poly Covering Torn, Spots on Front Seats and asked to come back for a wash post the delivery? Will you accept the delivery? I leave it upto you.

Not to forget no one replies to your emails from Dealer side and refuses to offer refund. Instead ask for deduction when you have not signed any documents for such deduction. No one cares to offer apologies!!! What customer service. That too when they do not sell any cars..

Incident Details: Booked a Punto with Thrust Fiat, Delhi and was expecting a delivery on 1st November.

Did my PDI 2 days before delivery and made consistent follow ups.

D Day : I had instructed I want delivery in day light and plan delivery accordingly.

When I reached showroom , no sign of my Vehicle. When Asked, I was told, its is coming from Gurgaon and stuck at CP. Other person said its stuck at Dabri.

Reason for delay was ORVM paint was not dry. It took them 3 days to dry ORVM. Excuse was it had rained. Do they dry ORVM under the sun?

Anyways,I was offered a vehicle with TORN SEAT POLYBAGS ( Non issue but reflect zero customer Centricity), SPOT ON FRONT SEATS, CAR NOT WASHED. They said they will offer the washing later and I can come for a wash. What a Joke.

I had no option but to cancel my order as this is simply pathetic level of service.

Post Cancellation Horror:

Now they are not refunding me the money and also when I approached FIAT I was told that by Mr Mangesh that he will revert. Its been 10 days now.
    No timelines are given.

I wasted 3 days of leaves and my family wasted time to take a delivery. PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE TO SAY THE LEAST.

I have videos showing vehicle condition and not sure how many would take home a NEW CAR with Torn Seat coverings( Not a big issue, still not industry standard), Spot on Front Seats, Non Washed Car home. BE AWARE.

I have videos and shall upload same on YOUTUBE ONCE I GO ON LEAVES in a DAY post consulting my lawyer as same presents legal evidence and do not want to give any heads up. Let me consult them. As sample I am sharing pic of OFFERED CAR. EVEN ACCESSORIES like Mud Flaps, Steering wheel were not fitted...

Thanks

That should not be done by them, if somehow things happens.

They should have apologised to you and should have gave you better services 2nd time.

I don't know what they are upto but this gesture of Thrust is surely gonna put them in loss.

Anyways buddy, I feel sad to know your experiance both the times. Let's see what happens next.
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Thanks

VIDEO CHANNEL LAUNCHED: Thrust fiat - liars,cheats and disgusting delivery experience PART I

Guys...Fight is on...

Video Channel Launched.....TRAILER IS ON...LIVE VIDEOS and FILES BASED DISCLOSURES TO FOLLOW>>>

WATCH THIS ALL AT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBQq...ature=youtu.be

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear Gaurav,

Sorry to see the experience,

Well as discussed - kindly update the thread with what is required from Fiat Side to be done,

Then we would request Fiat Management to kindly see and do the best possible,

Launching You tube channel etc is ok - but let's aim to get things resolved asap,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

Current status and my expectation

Current status..

1. Dealer has accepted RC was not done. So they took money were misrepresenting all along. They are asking more money now, not even sharing amount and reason. we're they sleeping earlier..

30 days of temporary registration are over. So they have put me in a spot where car cannot be used.

This has wasted 3 days of sister holiday as she was planning to come by car. Everyone loves to drive a Punto on highway..

2. No status given on extended warranty or insurance or RSA.

3. Fiat leadership has suggested to meet dealer. Which is shocking as what's there to discuss.

What I expect :

A. Best is as vehicle is not registered yet take your car back and refund my money.

If not possible,

B. deal was for 5.30 and we have already paid 5.37.

I am not bothered about sales tax etc as road tax is my liability. They should give all papers including EXTENDED WARRANTY, INSURANCE, RC.

We have cooperated enough and have paid excess money over and above the agreed amount.

Technically we owe an apology as both Delhi and Amritsar GM lied about status of RC. Even after taking money they did not deliver the RC.

C. If none are possible, I am filing FIR and sending legal notice in next 48 Hours . Also, shall share these details and YouTube video with all prospective customers on Facebook page of fiat India, us , Italy , uk. I have plenty of time

Legal matters are not new to me and have won many cases including representing a case at my individual level so they may take it lightly at their own peril.

thanks to anupam ji for his help----- hope people like him are made part of CRM program to help build a brand
    Last edited by Gauravpunto; 12-27-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks

This sure sounds like a horror story, the dealership folks sound a little stupid to me - do they expect people to keep paying them money without asking any questions? How difficult is it to communicate properly?

Lets hope that the issue is resolved this issue before your have to take the legal route. Its a few bad dealers like this who end up spoiling the reputation of the brand.

Thanks

Part 2...

Though Vivek was getting me a better deal from alternative dealer and suggested me to stay away from Thurst fiat, I got moved by crocodile tears of SH Rupali Paul. She had suggested that SA was fired and she may get fired too. And have to pay cost of ORVM From her pocket.

So I initially suggested that I shall ask someone at MFW OR AUTOMOTIVEINDIA to but the same car. My sister was looking to buy car and so she suggested they can offer same deal I.e at 5.30 lakes to her and send the at to her state in Punjab,

Please note that this was request from her and inspite of getting an alternate deal at lesser among we went ahead purely on human ground. Vivek is an evidence of my foolishness.

Now the story began....I suggested to pick the car from Delhi as I don't trust drivers and don't wanna take chances with delivery of a damaged vehicles.

1. A day before delivery lady said we cannot offer 5k corporate discount as Owner is not a corporate. I escalated the matter and said that's not my headache as you said you are offering the same deal.

Imagine my sis and her hubby were on their way and deal getting cancelled.

2. Delivery they papers were not ready. Not even temporary number stickers or number plate. They promised that they shall send extended warranty, number plate and rest of papers next day.

We had to travel back and when even after two days papers did not come we called and followed up[B]. Papers were not delivered again instead temporary registration form which was incorrectly fillers was delivered.

Service booklet is still blank with nothing filled. No vehicle or owner details exist on that.

No temporary number plate or stickers sent and were told to get it done from out side market or take print out. Only after I raised once same was sent at 3 pm next day. Our travel plan got delayed and reached Punjab at 1230 and found out that home had a robbery same evening.

2. They changed insurance provider from future generali to nation assurance to save money. Former costed 25k while later was only 21 k. Deal included reverse parking sensor which was latter swapped for zero dep insurance as they said sensor are not available. So insurance offered which was of 21 k for a simple policy was changed to 25k for a zero dep. look at cheapness they changed insurance provider to save 4k there and I kept mum.

3. They said you can pay Punjab road tax tompunjab dealer and charged 2k for temp registration.

4. On 13th December they took 35 k from us for road tax.

Now here is again the horror story began. Sister was supposed to travel on 25th and one month was expiring for temporary number on 24th. So that means she cannot travel.

She was calling Amritsar dealer for RC status and he shared every time it's done already and will deliver. That never happened and I became apprehensive. I called up mangesh from fiat and he interviened.

The Amristar dealer again lied and said RC will be delivered in a day as broker is in Delhi so need a day more.

Only as of yesterday, they accepted RC has not been done and they need more money as Punjab has higher sales tax.

Now, it's over one month we do not have extended warranty, no RC, no insurance.

Delhi SM was informed about same and she said she is looking into that. Been three days no paper deliver.

As I understand they played a game to ensure 30 days temporary period is expired so that customer is helpless and then squeeze more money. Now imagine vehicle cannot be taken on to roads for lack of papers.
    [B]
    Fiat leadership instead of taking any action has asked me to meet dealer at dealership as my sister is visiting Delhi.

I am feeling disgusting to have put my sister through all this. She had to travel via train now.
    Last edited by teky; 12-27-2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: As per Member request

Thanks

My thread no more coming on gogogle search results,

Technically when I use specific word combinations like mfw.co.i,gauravpunto, thrust, my thread should come on google search among top results.

This used to happen as recently as couple of days ago and is no more the case. Only thing which comes up is my intro....
    Last edited by Gauravpunto; 01-01-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks

Re: My thread no more coming on gogogle search results,

I feel is best to take delivery after the vehicle has been registered.... In GOA you can't take the vehicle out from the showroom without registering it with RTO... Please take these fellows to a consumer forum and ensure that they have to pay you damages.
    Rahul Dev
    Palio 1.9D ELX SP (Airbag & ABS)