Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: The Jet meets her nemesis

  1. #11
    Moderator cvanandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    CBE/BLR
    Posts
    2,938
    Thanks
    1,950
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    That was a wonderful read Flywheel! Would love to see more of your imagination in similar forms

    Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk
    Anandh

    1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cvanandh For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Respected Member Flywheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 674 Times in 310 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Quote Originally Posted by kirankriss View Post

    That was fun - the joystick and 'the car' story!
    A nice name for it I must say.

    Quote Originally Posted by cvanandh View Post
    That was a wonderful read Flywheel! Would love to see more of your imagination in similar forms

    Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk
    This is what you call pressure, just because I manage to do something half decent by fluke.....

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flywheel For This Useful Post:


  5. #13
    Respected Member itsjerald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    chennai
    Posts
    472
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 89 Times in 76 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Hi Flywheel, seriously you have very good writing skill. All we want is another conversation
    --------------------------------
    Thanks and kind regards,
    Jerald
    Yamaha sz-r
    Fiat Palio 1.2 EL PS 2002

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to itsjerald For This Useful Post:


  7. #14
    Respected Member naveen2cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chennai,TamilNadu
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 280 Times in 123 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Wow! Was like watching a movie. I liked the conversation between city and linea before they went to sleep. Flashing lights was just awesome

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to naveen2cool For This Useful Post:


  9. #15
    Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pune, Maharashtra
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 46 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Hi,
    That was a beautiful crafted script . The conversation theme was quite unique and interesting .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shri1972 For This Useful Post:


  11. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 98 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Tejus - planning to take up any alternative profession eh? What a write-up and thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep em coming.

    I can also correlate the VIP car status, one of my friend had acquired a Linea in TW shade at Hosur. Recently on a trip to his native everyone called it a VIP car and his father was so elated due to this

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to teky For This Useful Post:


  13. #17
    Respected Member Flywheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 674 Times in 310 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Quote Originally Posted by naveen2cool View Post
    Wow! Was like watching a movie. I liked the conversation between city and linea before they went to sleep. Flashing lights was just awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri1972 View Post
    Hi,
    That was a beautiful crafted script . The conversation theme was quite unique and interesting .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks again guys!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by teky View Post
    Tejus - planning to take up any alternative profession eh? What a write-up and thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep em coming.

    I can also correlate the VIP car status, one of my friend had acquired a Linea in TW shade at Hosur. Recently on a trip to his native everyone called it a VIP car and his father was so elated due to this
    How I wish I could say I yes to your question No such plans anyways, as they say an idle mind is a devils workshop, I was a little free on Monday and didn't know what else to do so tried something I never tried before

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flywheel For This Useful Post:


  15. #18
    Moderator cvanandh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    CBE/BLR
    Posts
    2,938
    Thanks
    1,950
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Flywheel View Post
    This is what you call pressure, just because I manage to do something half decent by fluke.....
    Don't be so modest man! Definitley not a fluke, your ownership log is a testimony as well
    Anandh

    1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvanandh For This Useful Post:


  17. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chennai, TN
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 39 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Flywheel - Awesome writing. Are you a copywriter or creative person in an ad agency??? You can actually do a couple of drawings and make it into a story. I have taken the liberty of further sharing what was posted on FMC onto my wall also. I know exactly how your Jet felt, coz my FIRE did the same to a new Honda City in 2010 January on the Erode-Bangalore highway, where this Honda City was just trying to play. I let him go back and forth a few times, and then I just let the Linea go... The Honda had to understand that probably in the City, the CITY may have numbers, but on the highway, it can hardly be a patch on the Linea. Nice to read your thought. Keep it going. Cheers.
    We live once only. Live it King sized. Wear a seatbelt.
    Fiat Linea 1.4 Emotion Pack FTA Nov 2009, Suzuki Samurai 1994 ( My earlier steeds - 1963 Fiat Super Select, 1996 Premier Padmini 137D, 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer GL 1.3, 1996 Maruti 800, 2004 Nissan Sunny 1.5, 2006 Hyundai Santro and 1993 Kawasaki Bajaj KB100 RTZ)

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rhenius For This Useful Post:


  19. #20
    Respected Member Flywheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    559
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 674 Times in 310 Posts

    Re: The Jet meets her nemesis

    Quote Originally Posted by rhenius View Post
    Flywheel - Awesome writing. Are you a copywriter or creative person in an ad agency??? You can actually do a couple of drawings and make it into a story. I have taken the liberty of further sharing what was posted on FMC onto my wall also. I know exactly how your Jet felt, coz my FIRE did the same to a new Honda City in 2010 January on the Erode-Bangalore highway, where this Honda City was just trying to play. I let him go back and forth a few times, and then I just let the Linea go... The Honda had to understand that probably in the City, the CITY may have numbers, but on the highway, it can hardly be a patch on the Linea. Nice to read your thought. Keep it going. Cheers.
    Thank you for those comments (I am tried hard not to get flattered but well I guess I am failing miserably ). I am just another person working in this mammoth IT industry not some fancy ad guy

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Flywheel For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •