Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Worst experience with Bhaskara Fiat Vadodara !!!!!

Thread: Worst experience with Bhaskara Fiat Vadodara !!!!!

Thanks

Worst experience with Bhaskara Fiat Vadodara !!!!!

Hi All,

I was very happy with car dealer but not now...

Actually, Just 2 week before when i was traveling back to Vadodara from my native Morbi. I had face small accident.
    There were few cows standing on both side of the road. so i have slow down the car around 20km/hr speed and try to pass on. suddenly one cow started to run towards the car and hit the car. My car bumper & glass got cracked, bonnet got bend.
    After reaching Vadodara, i went to service station. I have narrate the whole accident and they have fill the claim form and ask for insurance copy, RC book and driving licence. I have told that how much cost i may have to bare? they told me that sir its a bumper to bumper insurance so u need to pay only for processing fees. I was satisfy with it.

After 2 days i called service center to know the status of the car. They told that survey has been done and every thing got covered.

After 4 more days i got call from that car is ready u need to pay Rs. 7500. I ask them why i need to pay this much as you told u only need to pay for processing fees Which is Rs. 1500-2000) They told me that your insurance is normal (Comprehensive) only not bumper to bumper. I was just literally shocked. I quickly called to sales gays from which i got car.
    He answered me that i am out of station and will back to office on Monday and checked your document and get back to you. I told him, As per deal it has to be bumper to bumper insurance only.

I and my friend milan pala have booked car on the same date with same deal covering insurance + RTO.

We have conform that we want bumper to bumper insurance for car and sales person(nirmesh) is also agree for the same.

I also have taken quotation from the Royal sundaram online. They are offering me bumper to bumper insurance with the cost of Rs.16722 still I went with your showroom giving Rs.22300 for the same insurance. As i have deal the car a final package.

How can it would be normal insurance for me and bumper to bumper insurance for my friend milan? ( as he has already conform it from Royal sundaram company)

Sales gays had waited me for whole day saying i am looking at the document and discussing with their manger. I have called them many time and finally got answer that no sir your insurance is normal only and for your friend cash it is by mistake he got bumper to bumper.

I am literally frustrate with this kind of response. I don't know what to do now. Yesterday i called to Fiat customer-care told them about whole incident. Them told me they will take this complain and forward to they team and you will get SMS after this call about complain number but still i didn't got any.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Re: Worst experience with Bhaskara Fiat Vadodara !!!!!

Dear Kamalesh,

Do not worry, relax.

First of all please check your own Insurance Paper whether it clearly says Bumper to Bumper Coverage. Which insurance policy have the dealer given you?

If your insurance cover is for B2B then nothing to worry. Do not loose your cool and you take it on the service guys. You just found out more about the insurance only after you met with the accident till then you never knew this whether it is or whether it is not b2b.

Please understand that you will have to get the work done through them only and it is better to have more friends around.

You can just tell them that you will take this up with FIAT to address this issue if you feel they aren't handling it the right way.

You will ofcourse have to pay some amount towards the repair works in case of claim doesn't cover everything and what is that amount needs to be checked.

Keep us posted please.

I will also like o inform every one who reads this post, please always remember when you are driving on highways passing through villages then be very careful in the morning hours when these cattle are let out by the villagers to grazing and by sun set these cattle return back to their homes in the villages.

Cattle are by & large very disciplined and most often quickly cross across & keep to left and move away if you honk or come close unlike buffalos and only few cows are very aggressive and these ones cause all the harm by running across the road with their tail up or goading other cattle with their horn which will make the other cattle to bolt & run away from fear right at your car and such incidents cause these accidents. I faced this same situation in Bhuj in September 13 when I was in Bhuj on work & I was travelling with a foreigner in a xylo driven by a local driver and out of no where a couple of cattle came running right at the car & in-spite of the best efforts to avoid he could not avoid its huge horns which broke the right side rear glass. It came as a big surprise as it happened all of a sudden,

There is also another situation when you are driving towards the west i.e Sun Set the Sun's rays almost blind you in the late evening by giving you a big glare making objects in front not very clear & visible which will lead to error in driving judgment and you might not get to see these cattle which come across the road from fields & narrow open paths.

So please be careful to expect the unexpected also.

Drive safe. Have a wonderful day.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Respected Member
    Thanks

Dear kamalesh,
    Very sorry to know that your lovable fiat has injured. First, why didn't you make sure that your insurance covers bumper to bumper during the delivery, as they promised. You have paid them the amount for b2b insurance, which you have asked for, and its their duty to provide you the same as you requested. Taking the money for b2b and providing normal insurance even without informing the customer is a looting process. As MN sir said, check whether your insurance is normal or b2b and then proceed.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
    Love a Fiat, It loves you back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aravindh VK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear MN Sir,

I have cross checked with Royal Sundaram regarding insurance policy. They have stated that my insurance policy is normal where for milan cash it is bumper to bumper (Which we ask for)

Dear Aravindh,

I was my first experience to buying a car. So i was very excited about my new Punto. I forgot to verify the insurance while delivery but now i feel that it was my mistake to verify it and took everything on written paper.

I am waiting for FIAT India response on this issue. Yesterday I have discussed with showroom owner, I will going to meet him in person today evening.

Regards,
    Kamlesh

Respected Member
    Thanks

I can understand that excitement, kamalesh. Update us once you meet up with the showroom owner or fiat India.

sent from my xperia
    Love a Fiat, It loves you back.

Thanks

Hi,

After lot many calls and discussion with Fiat India and showroom owner, final conclusion is that they were not possible to change the insurance from normal to bumper to bumper as the claim is already done.

I also frustrate with this issue and want to come out from this. Actually the thing was that when we book the car, before booking it the insurance was considered as bumper to bumper but after negotiation price they have convert the insurance from bumper to bumper to normal without informing to us.

Final solution is that they will giving me discount on part that is used and i have to pay the rest of amount ( Finally i have to suffer)

So finally i have paid Rs. 4400 for this which was 7000 Rs. Luckily the accident was not big otherwise i have to suffer a lot...