Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Message to Members from MFW Super Admn
Page 1 of 29 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Message to Members from MFW Super Admn

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Post Message to Members from MFW Super Admn

Dear MFWians,

A very Warm & Hearty Welcome to WWW.MYFIATWORLD.IN

[COLOR="#0000FF"]A dream come true website.[/COLOR]

It is a great pleasure for me to say that we are now 333 member strong group as on 1st May 2012 from a humble start we had on 4th April 2012 when this MFW site was launched and this site has had 1250 posts already on board.

Thanks to each & every one of you for making this happen.

I sincerely thank each & every one of you for the kind support by providing money, time, support for documentation, sharing your knowledge & talent, blessings & best wishes. All these were the building blocks for the success of www.myfiatworld.in

We now have a very strong foundation and our deep roots of 10 years of our history & legacy from PUG & FCB are too strong for us to forget our past.

Palio Users Group & Fiat Classic Club Bengaluru (PUG & FCB) will always be very close to our hearts. We have evolved from there.

We together have made this MFW happen.

Together we all will now make www.myfiatworld.in a great user forum for all FIAT users & enthusiasts in India.

I thank all the members who have already posted their Introductory posts to the MFW Forum.

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4](1) Please Introduce yourself:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I invite members who have joined but so far not posted their introduction to kindly click on this link below and it will directly take you to the introduction sub forum. Log IN using your user name & password and refresh and post.

http://www.myfiatworld.in/forumdispl...2-Introduction

Please post your introduction. This will be great post from you as we all will get to know you better.

You have seen the responses to members who posted their introduction.

You can attach your pictures from your folders. Just resize your photos by compressing them from large MB size to few kb size which will help you to easily upload them. Please remember you can only upload 5 pictures per post. You can add additional pictures per post.

Quick Reply option allows you to upload your pictures. Just take your mouse pointer on the Quick Reply tool bar and see what the options are there, you will find INSERT Image, click on that & it will help you to pick up your photos from your computer's folder. You can increase font size, change font color and select different font shapes etc

A formal brief introduction will mean all other members will get to know each other better.

I am sure you will have so many things to tell about yourself, your hobbies, your interest and what you are and what you do, how you feel about this group, what you drive & which city etc

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4](2) Please share your feedback & valuable suggestions:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

We are an emerging & evolving forum and we are inviting members to share their valuable suggestions & feedback to us which will be used to make improvements in the forum.

Please use this link below and it will help you to post your valuable feedback & suggestions.

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...stions-for-MFW

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4](3) Usage of MYFIATWORLD website:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Usage of MFW website is easy and is not complicated at all.

This MFW forum is having 14 MAIN Headings and easy to remember.

Each Main Heading has Sub Forums within it. This will ensure that members will be able to select the correct Main Heading & Proper Sub forums to post their messages and it will be easy to archive & search such messages for other members who seek information.

In earlier Yahoo Groups we had seen members were deleting Subject Heading & Creating New Thread and posting which mislead members to a new thread forgetting the original post which started that thread.

Such mistakes will not happen here in MFW.

Starting a new thread is also very easy here. Just Select the Main Heading & Enter into its Sub Forum and select the appropriate Sub Forum & Post a new message.

1. My Fiat World (Introduce Yourself)
    2. Engine Under Bonnet
    3. Interior
    4. Exterior
    5. Feedback
    6. Experiences
    7. Checklist
    8. Performance Modifications
    9. Additives / Alternative Fuels
    10. MFW Group Meets
    11. Off-Topic
    12. Manuals
    13. Tribute
    14. Car Sale (Buying & Sellling)

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...se-MYFIATWORLD

SUBSCRIPTION To Threads of your interest:

MFW Offers members the great choice of Subscribing to certain threads & posts of your interest which you wish to follow which will enable such posts to come directly to your own mail-id IN Box in case if there is any update in that thread and which you can read at lesuire.

This will ensure that you will be always updated in case if there is any new input to that thread that you were following.

You really do not need to keep visiting that thread of your interest to know what is happening. This is a wonderful feature and we suggest members can start using this.

This is available under Quick Links and select such threads to subscribe.

http://www.myfiatworld.in/subscription.php

Click on Todays Posts to see what posts have been posted today.

Click New Posts to see Posts from Last Day

Click What's New to see The threads below have not been updated since your last visit or since forums have been marked read

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4](4) MFW Membership Titles:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

There will be 6 levels of Membership Title in MFW Forum

1. Junior Member
    2. Member
    3. Senior Member
    4. Respected Member
    5. Moderator
    6. Super Admin

1. On getting membership Approval a new Joinee will get a title Junior Member

2. This title will automatically be changed from Junior Member to Member after 50 Post & from Member to Senior Member after the member posts 150 Mail posts.

3. We have a team of Respected Members on the MFW Panel who are Technically knowledgable and Seniors.

This position is created in MFW to give respect to them for their contributions & support.

We will value their regular feedback & we will request the Respected Members to post a minimum of 15 thread posts per month.

Respected Members can create new posts or reply to members & senior members etc.

This will ensure that their immense knowledge will be shared to all of us. We will also expect the Respected Members to actively particiapte in the forum & its Group Meets.

Names of our Current Respected Members are:

Anubhav22,
    Arun Rajput,
    Col Deepak Gopinath,
    J.Ravi,
    Joseph Mathew
    Mohan Deshmukh,
    Rahul Jain,
    SKYWALKER Bhaskar
    VT Subramanian

4. There are Moderators assigned to the forum who will help to maintain the forum and the MODs will share their experience & the list of Moderators are as follows

Ashwani Attrish
    Arun Nagaraj
    Arun Srinivasan
    C V Anandh
    Karthik Makam
    Ramesh J
    Sureshkumar teky
    T N D
    Sunil TG
    Thyagarajan Krishnamoorthy

5. There are 2 Super Admins to this forum whose function is to clear new membership, maintain & grow the forum, trouble shooting, and assist the MODs, coordinate with internal members, moderators and external agencies (web hosting, web design & development) with Service providers & with FIAT and admn & accounting and bring new Corporate Companies onboard for the benefit of the forum etc

1. Anupam Shukla
    2. Mahesh Natarajan

[COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=4](5) MFW Branded Items:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

MFW Branded Items will soon be made available to all forum members.

Please click on this link to see sample items http://www.myfiatworld.in/content.php?146 similar items with MFW Logo will be made available to all members from May onwards.

1. MFW Logo Buttons with safety Pins
    2. MFW Logo Wrist Watchs
    3. T-Shirts with MYFIATWORLD
    4. Stickers with MFW Logo & slogans
    5. Car Key Chains
    6. Thermos Flask
    7. Ceramic Coffee / Tea Mugs
    8. Ceramic Plates
    9. Caps

We also request existing members to inform any FIAT owner within your office, parking, apartment complex, where ever you meet and inform them about this forum and ask them to join up www.myfiatworld.in

This will ensure that we will only get genuine members joining our forum based on reference.

We also request members to inform prospective car buyers whom you know to point them to MYFIATWORLD so that they will consider FIATs in their choice and get to know the latest cars & earlier model cars much better and get the real picture.

We can get such prospective customers good prices through our networks of friends & through FIAT TATA Motors.

Do keep writing & sharing all about your shortlisting of your cars, buying, ownership details, long term ownership, travelogues, short trips, your feedback & experiences and do share details of your maintenance & service done on your car which will be very helpful & useful to fellow members.

Please take photos of the new parts or changed worn out parts and post them.

Share good practices and tips that will help fellow members to get the best out of their cars.

If any one wishes to write to Super Admin in private please write to mn@myfiatworld.in or anupam@myfiatworld.in

You can also write to any of our moderators and send PM to them also. They all will help & support.

We all believe in "All for 1 & 1 for All"

You all can always reach on my mobile number (send PM to me) in case if you wish to speak with me.

I am in Chennai and am always at your service.

I assure you that I am here to help & serve you along with the moderator team and make your stay one of the most memorable.

We value your precious time you spend in this forum.

I shall share what our Most Respected Doctor Sunil Pullockaran always advised us "Please Wear Your Seat Belts Always even at Stand Still".

Happy Motoring & Drive Safe.

No Road Rage. Drive with Care.

Warm Regards,
    MN
    Super Admn
    www.myfiatworld.in
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    [SIZE=4]Dear All,

It is a great pleasure to inform every one here that the following members are being elevated as Respected Members for their Valuable Contributions to the forum by way of number of posts, quality of posts, support given to fellow members across India & their continuity inspite of some of them being out of India too.

We are very proud of what they have done to the forum till date and we wish them all the very best.

We will pray that they continue to contribute even more and bring in more quality to this forum with new threads, knowledge sharing.

We also want them to take more lead in the forum which belongs to all of us.

let us welcome the new Respected Members

Manikandan

Vivekrj.dieselhead

dhanraj

vijay sikawar

pradeep

sujit sheth

Puneeth Mehra

Lloydsofcochin

Greenday

Master Vijay

Clickdelete (Atul)

vasanth

Mrpresident

Surjeetsingh

zoombiee

Ajit_v_k

Cinjith Bashir

Rohitanand

Hariprasad

Let us all congratulate them & welcome them & give them a very big hand today.

All the very best to every one here. Have a wonderful day.[/SIZE]l
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MN View Post
    [SIZE=4]

let us welcome the new Respected Members

Manikandan

Vivekrj.dieselhead

dhanraj

vijay sikawar

pradeep

sujit sheth

Puneeth Mehra

Lloydsofcochin

Greenday

Master Vijay

Clickdelete (Atul)

vasanth

Mrpresident

Surjeetsingh

zoombiee

Ajit_v_k

Cinjith Bashir

Rohitanand

Hariprasad[/SIZE]

Congrats to All ,

The Best of times are ahead - Hope you'd enhance a ton of Value to this portal

Cheers
    TND
    The Stig's Indian Cousin !!!
    ROYAL ENFIELD - FIAT - YAMAHA

Thanks
    Congrats to all respected members. All of them were contributing for the growth of the forum.

Cinjith Basheer is a very excellent Photographer and a one of the active and pillars of Team fiat moto club, THE MECCA OF S10s. Had invited me recently to their FB page. The face book page is very active with endless collection of exotic fiat related events. I am sure the forum is going to get benefited with his knowledge on automobiles and photography. He is also an DIY enthusiast. I would also request Cinjith to invite other members to forum. Since many of the members are common in both forums I am sure it will get mutually benefited in terms of knowledge sharing. I know few of the members there and they are lovely and passionate towards Fiat.

Vivek is some one who had keeping the ball running on the court with his posts. He is also responsible for frequent meets in Delhi circle. We need to extend such meets to other city also.

Mr. Hariprasad has responsible for bringing some of the best photographer's of the forum in his thread on photography.

Lloydsofcochin's travelogue on parambikkulam is some thing that one will never forgot for quality of the photos and for the narration and presentation of pictures. We are just waiting for another Parambikkulam type travelogue.

I am sure all the members will take the forum to new heights.
    GP 1.4E (2010 October)
    Travelogues: Panhala /Malvan / Mahabaleswar My ownership thread

Thanks
    Thanks ! That's a news....didn't expected it; all 3 Vivek, Puneet & me.....hahaha !

@Puneet - yaar now that you have got the respect please upload the pics of mini meet (India Gate)
    LML Vespa NV (1989 - got from dad in 2002) - (Sold) my Italian school time ride
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi (2004) - 1,00,000 kms (Sold)
    Maruti Suzuki Alto Lx (2005) - 1,30,000 kms
    Yamaha Libero (2006) - 47,500 kms
    FIAT Linea MJD Active (2012) - 45,000 kms

Thanks
    @ RM's : As per VB boards Its now possible to Add your fav Custom Avatar to your Profile ...

I am sure everyone would like the tinkering to their handle id's

Cheers
    TND
    The Stig's Indian Cousin !!!
    ROYAL ENFIELD - FIAT - YAMAHA

Thanks
    Congratulations to all the respected members!!

I am sure everyone would like the tinkering to their handle id's
    Ha ha ha!!
    FIAT Palio 1.2 NV 2006 | MagnaFlow | 90000 Kms | Daily drive
    FIAT Punto MJD 2009 | 56000 Kms | Mile cruncher

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torquey_tnd View Post
    @ RM's : As per VB boards Its now possible to Add your fav Custom Avatar to your Profile ...
    Just now, I tried in vain to add an avatar pic; there is no provision in the settings/edit options to add an avatar available to me.
    XUV 500 W8 FWD OPULENT PURPLE [30 DEC 2013] . THUNDERBIRD 500 TWILIGHT [FROM 15 APRIL 2013]
    Leh . NE&Bhutan . HP

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts
    Thank you All, I didnt expect this....

P.S: I tried for new avatar and cant find the settings to change
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

Super Admin
    Thanks
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"]I would like to Congratulate all,

It's your contribution that is making this forum to grow thanks for taking a lead bhai logo,

Your Extended Support is making us Stronger Day by Day.

1. Manikandan
    2. Vivekrj.dieselhead
    3. dhanraj
    4. vijay sikawar
    5. pradeep
    6. sujit sheth
    7. Puneeth Mehra
    8. Lloydsofcochin
    9. Greenday
    10. Master Vijay
    11. Clickdelete (Atul)
    12. vasanth
    13. Mrpresident
    14. Surjeetsingh
    15. zoombiee
    16. Ajit_v_k
    17. Cinjith Bashir
    18. Rohitanand
    19. Hariprasad

Also I am checking on the Avatar,in the interim would request you to send the same to me,

I would get it uploaded,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Page 1 of 29 123456 ... LastLast