Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Eye opener

Thread: Eye opener

Thanks

Eye opener

Guys I am opening this thread related to malpractice of dealerships.

Post your experiences like this here as well.

Here is my experience about oberoi cars noida sec 63.

Me and Rohit Joshi, went to the oberoi cars to have a TD of punto 76PS.

When I started driving the car I came to know that the car is only 195kms run and "H" is very well present there but I was shocked to know that the car I am driving is not a TD vehicle and has already been sold, and is waiting to be delivered to the customer next day.

You all must be thinking what is wrong with that.

Now the most shocking story comes, when I checked the Speedo

I came to know that it's not working which implies that the wire has been disconnected, but I don't know why the so called surety symbol "H" was present on the odo. This is a serious concern and should be very well taken care by Fiat,

Cause all of us get assured by looking "H" symbol on the odo that the car is new. Which should disappear if anyone tries to tamper the odo cable or the vehicle is more than 200kms run.

But I must tell you all that dealerships somehow figured out the way to retain the "H" symbol while tampering with the odo reading.

As a proof I have also made a video of the same and would surely be uploading whenever I would be using lappy.

Though I am posting a pic of the same vehicle, while it is doing approx 40-50kmph.

But now I ask a question with everyone including Fiat, that

"how would we know that the vehicle we are about to buy is a TD vehicle or a new car."
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VivekRj.Dieselhead For This Useful Post: