Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Fiat Palio Headlights -special offer to mfw members - Offer is Rolled!!!

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio Headlights -special offer to mfw members only

Anupam Ji ,

Please add my name as well

Anupam
    2.Maharajan
    3.Bharath
    4.George S
    5. Hariprasad
    6.Dhans
    7.Harish
    8. MN
    9. Hari Prasad
    10. Ajay Shah
    11. Nithin
    12. Nagraj

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio Headlights -special offer to mfw members - Offer is Rolled!!!

Dear Syed

Check with both General and Shello Automobiles.

Din't get a proper response from General Automobiles, so left it at that.

Shello has headlights in stock, but its of Depo Make and not IJL. Cost is 3200/- per piece.

I am not worried about cost, but is Depo a quality headlight and can it with stand 100/80 W Headlight Bulbs

Regards

Thanks

Hi Chandam,

Depo is also good, it again Taiwanese brand like IJL. If you go next time check in JK Automobiles too.

Regards,
    Syed
    Regards,
    Syed

Fiat Adventure Sports 1.6

Ownership Thread: http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...trol-Adventure

Thanks

Thanks Syed

Went to JK Automobiles as well, it was too crowded and I don't have good experience with them previously.

Will try again tomorrow and check if he has IJL or will go with Depo this time

Regards

Chandam

Thanks

Checked out the Depo Headlights for Palio on JC Road over the weekend. The quality is strictly average and should not expect it to last long.

May be these are cheap Chinese replica of original depo, I couldn't say. But overall I din't like the quality much and decided not to go with the Depo Headlights for the time being.

Instead removed the headlights on Sunday and did some jugaad myself and the focus on right is ok and managed to bring the left focus a bit down.

Changed all the bulbs to Hella 12V 100W. This has improved the situation but its not a permanent solution.

According to 99rpm, Headlights should be available from May/June.

Regards

Thanks

Is this offer is still there

Thanks

The Leftside Headlight alignment also went kaput last week on my Palio GTX and I was desperate now for new headlight as it was becoming impossible to drive in unlit road and highways. I went to JC road on Saturday and seems to me that Luck is not on my side. Even Depo headlights which was available easily few months ago are not available now. Now only left side was available and not the right in one shop

Dint have any choice but picked up some Chinese replica headlights. Inspected it thoroughly and the quality is low. Thought the reflector and clear glass is of good quality, the back portion, holders and cover are of low quality. The shop owner told me clearly that it would last for 2 years only and it would blacken after that. As long as I don't keep meddling with the alignment and holder, it will hold good.

Price was less than half of the original headlight and I am ready to spend this money as temporary setup.

Regards

Thanks

Its been 3 weeks since I installed the Chinese replica headlights and here is my review -

1. Excellent low beams and ordinary high beam
    2. High beam is more scattered compared to low beam, thus the throw is not very long
    3. Aligned of High/Low beam is limited as you can easily break the alignment system in the headlight
    4. Reflectors are good, though the backside covers and bulb holder are poor quality
    5. Left side headlight was leaky and continuously taking in water. Had to remove the headlight and seal it with anabond. Suggest anyone buying these headlights to use a sealant and seal all the joints as precaution.

Regards

Damodar

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chandam For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456