Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fiat PUNTO & LINEA Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Re: Fiat PUNTO & LINEA Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Hi to all Punto & Linea Owners,

Thanks for the wonderful support on the response to Brake Pads.

This is to confirm that the payment for the brake pads have been received from the following members.

Raghavendra Kanakagiri from Bangalore - FIAT Grande Punto August 2011

Dr.Ravish Chatrath from Karnal Haryana FIAT Punto Grande 90HP, Model October, 2010

The Brake Pads will be dispatched by Wednesday 25th March to the address you have given by email to admnmfw@gmail.com

Any one else who is interested please respond ASAP to admnmfw@gmail.com so that it becomes convenient for Anupam also to dispatch them at a time.

There are Brake Pads available for Palio also and a separate thread is posted for Palio Brake Pads too.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by talkraghu View Post
    I had a phone conversation with Mahesh.. was nice speaking with him.

I own a 2011 Aug manufactured punto and need brakepads that fit well for this version of vehicle. I will make the payment and post a mail to you as asked in the forum
    Dear Raghu,

It was my pleasure talking to you. The Brake Pads will fit the 2011 model Punto.

You can go ahead and make the payment, take a screen shot and send me the transaction details to admnmfw@gmail.com and Anupam will dispatch the Brake Pads to your address in Bangalore. Already one member Raghavendra from Bangalore has already made the payment and the Brake Pads for him will be dispatched by 25th March (Wednesday).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magnan View Post
    I own a Punto Feb 2012 model.
    Please provide a link for online payment.
    Dear Magnan,

Please send mail to admnmfw@gmail.com and I will forward you the email with the bank account details for you to transfer for the brake pads.

Anupam will dispatch them to your Jaipur address.

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear All,

Thanks alot for the response we sincerely appreciate the same,

Do post your reviews in regards to the brake pads,

Please ensure that the condition of the brake disc is perfect and go ahead fix the brake pads,

In case the condition of the disc is not fine you should ideally get the same replaced as well,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

I would like to avail this offer for my 2010 Punto Multijet Emotion pack which has done 71K kms. Last time I went to authorized workshop the SA said the disc condition is bad and need to be replaced with new pads. The pads are good for another 10K kms as per the SA. I do 1000 kms per month on average. Please advise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bobby For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    I would like to avail this offer for my 2010 Punto Multijet Emotion pack which has done 71K kms. Last time I went to authorized workshop the SA said the disc condition is bad and need to be replaced with new pads. The pads are good for another 10K kms as per the SA. I do 1000 kms per month on average. Please advise.
    Dear Bobby,

In case if the discs have gone bad that means you will have to consider replacing them also. If you are replacing the brake discs it is advisable to replace the brake pads too as you will have a better mating between the two since both will be new.

Since you do close to 1000 kms per month that is a lot of driving around in Kerala where you frequently need to use the brakes due to the kind of roads & traffic, winding roads etc.

My suggestion is please change the disc & brake pad as a complete set. Brake Pads are available right now and let me check with Anupam whether he can get you the Brake Discs for the Punto and I will update you. Just send a mail to admnmfw@gmail.com with your brake pad request so that I will send you the details shortly.

Hope all is fine with you. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks

Is this offer is for a short time ? I dont want to loose the offer but my pads are good enough for another 10K. The SA advised to change the dics when the pads are changed.

If the offer is for a short period only I thought I would rather buy and keep the pads now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    Is this offer is for a short time ? I dont want to loose the offer but my pads are good enough for another 10K. The SA advised to change the dics when the pads are changed.

If the offer is for a short period only I thought I would rather buy and keep the pads now.
    Dear Bobby,

I will not lie to you by saying it is for limited period at the same time please know that the offer is limited till stocks exist and it will be first come first served basis.

I have just sent mails to members registered in 2014 and it has generated good response from many members who have sent their requirement and are in the process of transferring the payment and right now I am now in the process of sending the Brake Pad offer details to 2012 & 2013 registered members.

There will be many members coming forward. I can suggest since it is not any bakery product and it will not get spoiled if you wish you can buy and keep a set, but if you feel you want to wait for some time then buy then it is your personal choice.

I will leave the decision to you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

MN, I need a set for my 2011 Linea. Can collect them from you in Chennai.

Sent from my ASUS
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cvanandh For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks

Noted Anandhkumar.

I have requested Anupam to dispatch few of the sets for Punto & Linea for Chennai members and he is in the process. In fact I too need for my Linea too apart from Palio also.

I will keep one set for your Linea.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast