Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Super Admin
    Thanks

Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Dear All,

As per our sayings......

http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...ll-MFW-Members!!!!

In a Nut shell "This is just a small Trailer - Picture abhi baaki hai,that is Picture is remaining sirs....

So I would let the Story to move forwards and you all shall be Happy to know that We are bring for all Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Owners

1. Brake Pads(Front) for your cars,

Yes, we are aware that Brake Pads of Palio/Siena/Petra/Uno cost around 2100 rs approx & in order to reduce the cost of ownership that too with the same quality - Myfiatworld.in - has developed/Manufactured Brakepads which are exclusively for Myfiatworld.in Members,

These Brakepads are developed,tested in our vehicles throughly and now we are bring for our members only,

Therefore members who wish to avail the offer may please send the mailer to following email address - anupammfw@gmail.com cc admnmfw@gmail.com,Kindly mention the following Details

Model of the Car: Palio/Siena/Petra/Uno
    Variant: Palio 1.1,Palio 1.2,Palio 1.6,Palio 1.9D,Siena 1.2,etc
    Qty Requested : 1 set,2 set,etc
    Price : 950 rs for one set for one car+ shipping extra
    Offer Start Date: 24th Feb 2015 -

Small Caveat - we hope that the members who are requesting for the same have taken MFW T Shirts already if not request you to order for the same as well with brake pads,

The brake pads are throughly tested and we are happy to bring the same for our forum members,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anupam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Thank you for starting this thread. Please include my name for Palio 1.2 brake pads. Also please tell me how can I purchase that T Shirt for myself.

Arpit Bansal

Super Admin
    Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Dear Arpit,

Thanks for the confirmation,

You shall be receiving a mailer from our MN Sir for the same on how to take it forward,

Sharing with all the pictures of Brake Pads,

We shall be proceeding with the dispatch from this friday onwards,

Name:  CIMG8522.JPG
Views: 0
Size:  213.7 KB

Name:  CIMG8523.JPG
Size:  201.0 KB

Name:  CIMG8524.JPG
Size:  189.7 KB

Name:  CIMG8525.JPG
Size:  184.7 KB

Name:  CIMG8527.JPG
Size:  185.0 KB

Name:  CIMG8528.JPG
Size:  184.7 KB

Name:  CIMG8529.JPG
Size:  200.9 KB

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anupam For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear All Palio, Uno, Siena & Petra Owners,

The Brake Pads are all ready for dispatch. Anupam is waiting to send them to members who have requirement. A whole lot of effort has gone in from Anupam in making this happen to our forum members to bring very good quality brake pads at very affordable prices.

The Brake Pads cost Rs.950/- for one set for one car plus Rs.150/- for shipping extra. You Pay Rs.1100/- only

Request members who need a set to kindly send mail to admnmfw@gmail.com so that details of payment will be shared which will enable you to transfer the payments.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b_arpit View Post
    Thank you for starting this thread. Please include my name for Palio 1.2 brake pads. Also please tell me how can I purchase that T Shirt for myself.

Arpit Bansal
    Dear Arpit,

Request you to kindly send mail to admnmfw@gmail.com to process your requirement further.

Thanks

Dear Arpit Bhai,

This is to confirm that your payment for the Palio Brake Pads (2 sets) has been received.

Anupam will dispatch the Brake Pads to your Chandigarh Address you have provided shortly. Anupam will let you know the shipping details once he dispatches them to you.

Thanks

Thanks Mahesh for replying and updating so quickly.

Regards
    Arpit Bansal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to b_arpit For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks

Hi MN/Anupam Sir,

Is it suitable for adventure brakes.

Please suggest.......

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear Rahul,

Well we have got the brake pads manufactured for Adventure as well - yes i know that brake pads front for adventure cost around 4300 rs in OE,

Well we have used the same in two adventures as well one 1.6 and the other 1.9 d(I believe the last few ever made)

They are working fine and have been extensively tested,

I hope your Disc are fine,

So in a nutshell adventure brake pads are very much there, let me know in case you need the same,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anupam View Post
    Dear Rahul,

Well we have got the brake pads manufactured for Adventure as well - yes i know that brake pads front for adventure cost around 4300 rs in OE,

Well we have used the same in two adventures as well one 1.6 and the other 1.9 d(I believe the last few ever made)

They are working fine and have been extensively tested,

I hope your Disc are fine,

So in a nutshell adventure brake pads are very much there, let me know in case you need the same,

Thanks & Regards
    Anupam
    Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. Disc are in good condition.

I just wanted to keep this in my stocks.

Regards,

Rahul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast