Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Hi Anupam,

What is cost towards the MFW T shirt ?

Am sorry if this is a question already answered, could not find this detail.

Will order the t shirt along with the brake pads for my Stile 1.6

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Hi Anupam
    I have already deposited a sum of Rs 1900/- sometime back for two sets of brake pads. Please let me know when can I expect these brake pads. The same was also communicated to you by Mahesh.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnp View Post
    Hi Anupam,

What is cost towards the MFW T shirt ?

Am sorry if this is a question already answered, could not find this detail.

Will order the t shirt along with the brake pads for my Stile 1.6

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dear John,

The MYFIATWORLD T Shirt costs Rs.450/-
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear All,

Thanks for your response for the brake Pads and we are very happy to see that members who have availed the offer are happy with the performance of the same,

Also shall request the members to post their feedback on the forum as well,

Next in line we are bringing one more special offer for Palio,Uno,Siena,Petra,Adventure Owners - very soon,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

Dear All,

This mail was sent by Sri.Balaji Sampath from Chennai who just took the Brake Pads. over 10 members have already taken the Brake Pads which are now available for all variety of FIAT cars.

Here is the feedback I received by email to admnmfw@gmail.com from Sri.Balaji Sir about the QUALITY OF BRAKE PADS.

Sir,

I have received the Brake Pads and got it fixed on the same date.

The mechanic was very much impressed with its quality and enquired about the source.

Thank you very much and if any other items for Fiat Palio nv is available I would like to procure it to keep as spare.

Balaji

Thanks

Hi Anupam and MN Sir's,

Thank you so much for bringing such a good offer. I would like to avail this offer for my palio stile.

Model: Palio Stile SDX 2010
    Qty Required: 1 Set

Please let me know the price for Brake pads and shipping charges. I will transfer it to the account number which MN provided.

I have already dropped an email related to this to admin email id.

Thansk,
    Giri
    Palio Stile MJD 2010

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giri For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dear All,

On 24th February 2015 our Anupam Shukla brought us excellent quality Brake Pads for our FIATs Uno, Siena, Petra & Palio and the response from our forum members for these brake pads has been excellent.

The quality has been top notch and all members who have purchased are very satisfied with the Brake Pads and the price.

Happy to inform that MYFIATWORLD has supported the following members who have taken the Brake Pads

1. RAGHAVENDRA KANAKAGIRI - Bangalore - 14th March 2015 - FIAT Grande Punto AUG 2011 Model - Is the 1st Member to Avail this Brake Pad Offer
    2. Dr. Ravish Chatrath - Karnal - 25th March 2015 - FIAT Punto Grande 90HP October, 2010 Model
    3. Dr.Arpit Bansal - Chandigarh - 25th March 2015 - Fiat Palio 1.2 nv Petrol & Fiat Palio Stile 1.1 Petrol
    4. Ashok Kumar - Jaipur - 4th April 2015 - Fiat Punto Feb 2012 Model
    5. Vinod M - Bangalore - 29th April 2015 - FIAT PALIO 1.1 Model
    6. Balaji Sampath - Chennai - 30th April 2015 - FIAT PALIO 1.2 Model
    7. Chandrashekar N - Surat - 30th April 2015 - Fiat Punto Feb 2012 Model
    8. Ramesh JP - Bangalore - 2nd May 2015 - FIAT PALIO 1.9D Model
    9. ANANDKUMAR C.V. - Chennai - 4th May 2015 - FIAT LINEA 1.3 MJD EMOTION PACK Model
    10. Desigan - Bangalore - 5th June - FIAT Grande Punto Multijet 2010 Model
    11. Bobby P Rajan - Cochin - 29th June 2015 - FIAT Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack, 2010 June Model
    12. KrudZen (Karthik) - Hyderabad - 25th August 2015 - Fiat GRANDE PUNTO, Variant: 90 Hp Sports/Emotion Pk
    13. Manish Sharma - Karnal - 13th September 2015 - FIAT Punto Diesel 75 hp
    14. Pankaj Aryan - Pune - 7th October - FIAT Grande Punto (ABS), 1.3 MJD Dynamic mfd in May 2013

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hope to find some offers for the rear brake shoes soon.

Thanks

Hi

Can I order one set of brake pads for my Palio 1.2 if it is there in stock.

Regards
    Sam
    Palio 1.2 ELX

Respected Member
    Thanks

dear Anupamji, Maheshji,
    I request you to update the availability of Front brake pads and Rear brake shoes for Fiat palio 1.2 nv petrol as per my personal emails to you.
    Navin Talati /14-01-2016

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast