Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

It seems that nobody is updating this thread anymore.

Thanks

Re: Fiat Palio,Siena,Petra,Uno Brake Pads-Special Offer to MYFIATWORLD.IN Members Only

Fitted the Pads and found them good, lets see the how much it withstands.
    Thanks MN and Anupam.

Thanks

Hi. Can I get 2 sets of front break pads R&L, for my Palio 1.2 Elx NV Petrol, please? Also please let me know about the mode of payment. Is cash on delivery possible? I don't have net / mobile banking facility right now. May be, a few days later..

Respected Member
    Thanks

Anupamji,
    When can I get the Front brake pads and quotation for the rear brake shoese for my fiat palio 1.2 nv petrol?
    Navin Talati / 09-03-2016

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Talati View Post
    Anupamji,
    When can I get the Front brake pads and quotation for the rear brake shoese for my fiat palio 1.2 nv petrol?
    Navin Talati / 09-03-2016
    Dear Anupamji,

Me too need the rear brake shoes. Hope you will reply soon.

Best Regards,

Suvankar

Thanks

Anupam ji, Namaste.

Thank you very much for the response from Sri MN to my query. From that day on, I was eagerly awaiting your kind response. All you guys efforts to keep the Fiatians together and rekindling the hopes of all of us to stick to our cars are laudable. I need not remind you how difficult it has become to own and maintain a Fiat now a days, what with the scarcity and exorbitant cost of the spares - both big and small and scarcity of reliable services.

I was almost at the verge of putting up my Palio 1.2 Elx NV (Petrol) for disposal. But now I think I will keep it. May we all request you to kindly see that the efforts are extended to cover other major and minor parts of Fiat models ? You gentlemen know the problems and requirements in general. Or else, the experience can become more and more frustrating, affecting the morale of all of us who own older models.

Essaargee.

PS: You know? Even the cannibalisation for parts has become difficult and against our conscience (the cost factor, no reliability of the quality of the parts cannibalised and the sentiment against using parts from cars that met with accidents!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123