Thread: Cheated by Pinnacle fiat , Kochi ,Kerala :(

Thanks

Cheated by Pinnacle fiat , Kochi ,Kerala :(

Hi Friends,
    I had a very very bad buying experience when i took the delivery of linea dynamic last friday,20/03/2015 @ 9pm,with the new fiat dealer in Kochi,Pinnacle fiat.You guys wont believe what they did to me!The most disappointing part is that the fiat guys, eventhough i got a call @ saturday and an assurance that my query will be answered by monday, didnt call back , despite shooting multiple emails.All i am getting is the below reply.Does any one has contact details for anyone who is responsible for customer complaints from the fiat end?..Earlier when we had issues with our punto , i used to get immediate response emails/calls from fiat India.Now that independent fiat does'nt even hear to customers!!!

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for your communication, we regret the inconvenience.
    Matter is coordinated with region /dealer, we assure you of all due attention through Pinnacle Fiat
    We have already registered your complaint & no. for same is 1-1004980147
    With warm regards,
    Customer Care.
    1800 209 5556 │*service.india@fcagroup.com
    Roadside assistance RSA 18002093428
    www.fiat-india.com

Respected Member
    Thanks

Re: Cheated by Pinnacle fiat , Kochi ,Kerala :(

Dear Anoop

Warm Welcome to MFW.
    We are sad to hear your delivery experience at pinnacle FIAT.
    However, Could you spend more time to pen down your buying experience in detail so that the forum members would come to know the complete background and could probably help you with or atleast serve as a warning to the new buyers?

Regards
    Siva

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sivakumar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sure Siva, I will write it soon.In a nutshell, this is my sad story

I was promised with 2014 august model, I went to their yard to inspect the vehicle, delivery was supposed to happen @ 5pm,
    @ 5:30 the usual drama happened, sales said they accidently took TP for a different vehicle which is in a different city(Moovatupuzha)
    and I must take the delivery of that car which ive never seen! I asked for a refund / the car which i was shown the previous day, i was denied all my rights as a customer and I had no other option but to take the car with me....
    The false promises were
    1)August 2014 car ,I got may 2014
    2)Change in price , it got increased by 17K
    3)Got a different car than the one i did my self pdi.This was communicated in the last minute.
    4)When i went to RTO, there was no TP taken for my car on the previous day.It actually happened on the next day only.(I was asked to take the delivery of a different car citing that the TP was taken ,It was not taken actually. I was given a car with no TP .

I lost all my interest in the car and I didnt check anything in it.But being a fiat I think I will be able to admire the beauty

Respected Member
    Thanks

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for the reply.
    From your reply i could understand that payment is made but the VIN# promised to you on which you made PDI is different at the time of delivery.

Few questions (hopefully you will cover your buying experience in detail)

1. You have any email communication / SMS from dealer stating the VIN# provided to you first
    2. Taken the delivery of the car ? Yes/ No
    3. Any quotation you have for the earlier price
    4. Car Registered with RTO

I had exactly a similar experience of surprises on my delivery day of punto, more details at
    this thread.

If you havent taken delivery and car not registered yet, and have proofs for #1 and #3 start fighting with dealer and involve FIAT. Please update us

I feel it is time there should be an india specific common booking process to be followed, as i hear this kind of complaints, with not just FIAT but with every other car dealers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sivakumar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

I understand that we should sign some papers for the RTO formalities and those forms will have the VIN numbers written on it.

when I taken my punto, The sale executive has informed me to check the form, Vin number and make sure everything is correct since we cant do anything if registration is been done.

i guess price increase due to the excise duty increase and vehicle is invoiced after the excise duty hike came in to effect

As sivakumar said, if you have the proof for #1 for the Vin number and you can fight with dealer but nothing can be done once registration is been done. maximum you can ask cash benefits.

if the vehicle is not registered and you have not signed any registration forms, you can send a written order cancellation request to dealer for which they bound to reply.
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhans4all For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would rather suggest to serve them a legal notice for recovery and damages.

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 (10.3.1.2267) using Tapatalk
    Rajeev Thampi