Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Fiat Front Shock Absorbers, Spring Coil & Nut- only for Myfiatworld.in Members!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiat Front Shock Absorbers, Spring Coil & Nut- only for Myfiatworld.in Members!!!

Super Admin
    Thanks

Re: Fiat Front Shock Absorbers, Spring Coil & Nut- only for Myfiatworld.in Members!!!

Dear Hemanth ji,

The offer mentioned is only for Myfiatworld.in members,

Our forum cannot be compared to any RPM so called or x,y,z sites,this is a forum which has family members of Fiat and thats the support to bring the offer,

The forum is not about bringing things "Cheap" its about quality,similar design shockers came originally with Brazilian Palio,the quality of shocker speaks for itself,

Moreover coming to the offer story - the shock Absorbers are original KYB Made in France which no one has as the same are imported,

Regarding the price aspects well you need to compare apple to apple and then see the complete components,

Do the complete comparison with the components and prices and then determine,

Also we are no where forcing any one for the same,its entirely your wish plus there is a caveat that it shall be only for those who have at least posted their introduction,

MFW is about quality and the extended of support to its members - i hope this helps you to understand completely,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Super Admin
    Thanks

Re: Fiat Front Shock Absorbers, Spring Coil & Nut- only for Myfiatworld.in Members!!!

Dear Hemanth ji,

The offer mentioned is only for Myfiatworld.in members,

Our forum cannot be compared to any RPM so called or x,y,z sites,this is a forum which has family members of Fiat and thats the support to bring the offer,

The forum is not about bringing things "Cheap" its about quality,similar design shockers came originally with Brazilian Palio,the quality of shocker speaks for itself,

Moreover coming to the offer story - the shock Absorbers are original KYB Made in France which no one has as the same are imported,

Regarding the price aspects well you need to compare apple to apple and then see the complete components,

Do the complete comparison with the components and prices and then determine,

Also we are no where forcing any one for the same,its entirely your wish plus there is a caveat that it shall be only for those who have at least posted their introduction,

MFW is about quality and the extended of support to its members - i hope this helps you to understand completely,

Thanks & Regards
    The ball is made to roll when the world has withdrawn the desire & above all the will - that's about the torchbearer known as me

Thanks

No need to get upset over this, I just asked since it was being mentioned as a deal. BTW 99rpm stocks genuine FIAT OEM parts.

Super Admin
    Thanks

Dear Hemanth,

I believe right comparison to be done,which unfortunately has not been done,

The user are free to take the same from anywhere,

Your introduction thread to the forum is awaited,

Fiat Genuine new parts are with Fiat ASS Only,I hope this helps,

Myfiatworld.in does not need any reference of any rpm,i hope its clear

Thanks & Regards

Thanks

Dear Anupam,

How are you doing? Hope you are fine
    I need both front and rear shock absorbers - original KYB make made in france
    car Model - Fiat Palio Stile 1.3MJD
    Can you please send me details regarding the availability and price
    Also how to procure it from you

Thanks
    Vijay

Thanks

Hello Anupam,

I have received a wrong silencer for my fiat petra and its been almost an year and you have not told me to whom i should send it and if you are having any issues do let me know i can send it back to you its occupying my space so i will send the silencer and you can transfer back the money to my account.
    I am writing this message because i am not getting any response from you.
    Thanks
    Barani

Thanks

Hello Anupam,

Please let me know when you can transfer the money for the Silencer as its been close to an year and during the last conversation you told me that you will send it on 25th July 2016.
    Sir its not good and i am feeling sick of following you on this multiple times please understand.

Thanks

Barani

Thanks

hey please help i want a pair please let me know how to get it mailed you please let me know about it Asap as car is laying at garage for need of shock absorbers. amit.a.pise@gmail.com 9762167579

Thanks

Hello All

I bought this shocks and its too hard that you will not feel the suspension and when ever you go on a speed breaker it just jumps and give a bad noise and also since its big when ever you turn the car it rubs and gets a noise so if you feel that you are ok then you can go for this shocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12