Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu

Thread: My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu

Thanks

My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu

How many of us do really appreciate and enjoy the wonders of nature which are most of the times so close to our home towns or are with in driving distance of our homes???......Dont worry I am not questioning any ones integrity here just a though which we do not care about.

the reason I say this, is because I am one of those lucky guys who has eyes for beauty in nature No matter if the spot we are talking about is a famous destination know and visited by many peopleOR NOT. Ok now time to walk the talk.......

This place is roughly 40kms from where I stay( Aswaraopeta Which in itself is a very beautiful place), the first pic(The last one I uploaded) is roughly 10kms from home and travel another 20kms from there and you are in a different world which is on the banks of the mighty river Godavari, and the stretch of the river here passes through Pappi hills and hence the name in telugu (Pappi Kndallu). Now no matter how hard I try I will not be able to describe or catch the beauty of the place in either word or pictures. I would like all of you to try and visit this place to experience the beauty of gods creation in its full, with their owns senses, I say senses as it not only aesthetic to the eyes but also to all the sense say the way the forest smells and how the breeze feels on the skin etc etc , the boat ride would start from a place called Koida( this is where the road Ends)but the journey does not end here........... its only the beginning may be too much talk lets get in to the pics now.....

But i say it again ALL ARE WELCOME HERE, its 310kms from Hyderabad 130kms from Vijayawada/ Rajuhmundry/Eluru.

Sorry Could not find a Picture at this spot with out any people in it so I thought I would post one with me in it26815[/ATTACH]Name:  SAM_3160.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  149.9 KBName:  SAM_3144.jpg
Size:  141.9 KBName:  SAM_3109.jpg
Size:  144.9 KBName:  SAM_3081.jpg
Size:  149.8 KBName:  SAM_3060.jpg
Size:  146.3 KBName:  SAM_2993.jpg
Size:  110.1 KBName:  SAM_2967.jpg
Size:  143.8 KBName:  SAM_2951.jpg
Size:  136.4 KB[ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chandaonline For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Hi A BIG HELLOOOO from karthik to all of you. My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu Pls enjoy.......

The place looks beautiful Nice snaps.

Please do share more of your travels under the travelogue section since it will be easier for people like me to find when I am searching for something

When you look at the tacho rather than the speedo you know your having fun!!!
    Linea T Jet | Punto MJD | Leh 2014

Thanks

Re: Hi A BIG HELLOOOO from karthik to all of you. My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu Pls enjoy.......

I would love to do that but I am new to this forum and am not sure how to go about uploading and sharing, but I am searching and probing the site and may be i will get used to this and Post the my comments and threads in the right place or section from next time on, would appreciate if any one can do that on my behalf. Thank you. And Flywheel thank you for the comments.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chandaonline For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

Re: My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu

Wow seems a nice place which is not crowded like any other famous one. Should try once.

post some more details like stay options also please.
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

Thanks

Re: My recent trips to Pappi Kondallu

Yes you have overnight stay option at a place called kolluru, there are comfortable tents or bamboo huts maintained by AP tourism and are pretty good, you can have dinner by a camp fire and enjoy the evening and night staring at the sky full of stars, but be prepared as there would be no electricity or cell phone connectivity. You would be cut out from the rest of the world for a day or Two, If any of you plan to come I can help you with all the arrangements to make your trip memorable, from now on till January is the perfect time to visit but December and Jan would be a little cold say between 7-11 degrees at night.
    And there is also one special dish called Bonngulo chicken, which is chicken stuffed into bamboo and cooked on coal, and you get one of the best fish and prawns here, right from the river to the cooking bowl a treat and taste that would stay on for years to come...
    Last edited by chandaonline; 07-22-2015 at 02:40 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chandaonline For This Useful Post: