Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
Hi From Raaj

Thread: Hi From Raaj

Thanks

Smile Hi From Raaj

Dear Friends,

My Name is Raaj and Iam from Anantapur Of Andhra Pradesh State. Delighted to join here as I love fiats although I never owned one.

My First car was Ford Figo Diesel Titanium and I had enjoyed it a lot especially for its driving dynamics and steering feedback.

I think its right time for me to join here, 'Coz on Monday iam going to own Fiat Palio D 1.9, 2004 Model. I hope you guys would help me since I've no experience to deal with Fiats. I shall post my ownership thread after I receive the vehicle and get along with it for sometime.

Apart from that, Iam a bigtime music lover. I have huge collections of Indian Classical (Carnatic, Hindustani, Dhrupad etc). I also love Rock, 70's Metal, Heavy Progressive Rock, Krautrock, Canturbury, Southern Rock, Classic Pop, Country, A little bit of Disco and Reggae etc. But I hate Hip Hop/Rap. I think I need atleast 10 pages to describe about my music tastes. .

Right Now, I'm too excited to be here and would love to participate in the forums once I get along.

Thanks Mods/Admins and All of You. Keep Revving.

Raaj.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raaj For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Re: Hi From Raaj

Dear Raaj,

A big warm welcome to MYFIATWORLD. Thanks for posting your brief introduction and letting us know you are just about to get a Palio 1.9D. it is an awesome torque car and we have quite a lot of members who own the Palio 1.9D. You will definitely find many posts in the 1.9D section under Palio.

Nice to see you are from Ananthpur in Andhra Pradesh.

Great to know you are a Music freak and into ROCK Music, well we too have members here who go back all the way to Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Black Sabbath, AC DC, Credence Clear Water Revival, Scorpions, Bryan Adams etc.

We are sure you have quite a lot to share with the forum and we definitely will love to hear from you.

Do share your buying experience and if you need any help & support please let us know in the forum and we definitely would love to help & support.

Have a wonderful day and have fun with the forum.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

Hi Raaj

welcome to MFW, have a good time here.
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhans4all For This Useful Post:

MN, Raaj

Respected Member
    Thanks

Warm welcome to MFW Raj. Your introduction looks very interesting. 12 year old FIAT definitely would have its own reasons to woo a new car owner to tilt towards it, looking forward to hear your version of it. MFW forum has gigabytes of free spaces in servers, definitely, it can accommodate your thread on music. Please start one and inspire us.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sivakumar For This Useful Post:

MN, Raaj