Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Anniversary MYFIATWORLD MEGA (South 3 States) Meet Planned 16th & 17th July 2016

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

4th Anniversary MYFIATWORLD MEGA (South 3 States) Meet Planned 16th & 17th July 2016

Message To: Karnataka, Kerala & Tamil Nadu FIAT Lovers & Members;

We are planning a MEGA MYFIATWORLD FIAT Lover's Meet in July 2nd Week - 16th & 17th July 2016.

Location will soon be decided between Yercaud / Valparai / Madurai. We will be going in for an on-line Polling.

We have to maximize the visibility of this 3 State South India MEGA Meet & start getting the responses from interested members who will love to come to the meet.

Dear FIAT Lovers, please start talking about this in your own Facebook walls and Tag your friends about this upcoming MEGA Meet from MYFIATWORLD and invite your FIAT Loving Friends also to join you who might not be aware of the forum & this meet. Start talking about this with like minded FIAT Lovers.

Invitation emails will be sent to all registered members from these 3 states (KL, KA & TN) to personally inform about the upcoming major meet of 3 states so that they are aware & will appreciate that they also have been contacted.

We hope this should maximize the participation from all FIAT Lovers from the 3 states.

We are touching base with the Senior Most Executives from FIAT India Management to ensure their own participation also and their involvement.

Keep your eyes open to see this coming onto the FIAT India's Facebook page also very shortly & soon

As the old saying goes "More the Merrier"

Dear Moderator Team - kindly help in arranging for an on-line polling with these options, give multiple selection options between these 3 cities also as some members might opt 1 or all 3. Let us see how this polling goes.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Re: 4th Anniversary MYFIATWORLD MEGA (South) Meet Planned 16th & 17th July 2016

Aah... I hope to join in.
    Yercaud is closest to me. But I haven't been to either of the other places...
    so would be ok with any of the above!

For me, I guess it would depend on whether the kids are free or have some unit test/ mid-term exam which they don't want to bunk (kids nowadays seem quite different from our gen!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gibis For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks

Dear MN sir,

My vote is for Yercaud I have loved visiting western ghats... its time for the eastern ghats
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FIAT Linea MJD Emotion PK 2010, FIAT Palio GTX SP PS 2001, Suzuki Fiero 2001

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ravikumarkn For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks

Yercaud! This will be my first meet of any kind. So elated to be part of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KPR1 For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts

I've never been to yercaud. So double ok for me

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvanandh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@cvanandh Will be happy to meet you and your code6 remapped linea then!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KPR1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Valparai...

- - - - - Updated - - - - -

Valparai...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rahulnbr For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks

A convoy in the beautiful hair pin curves of Yercaud and photo sessions in those tree lines would be truly memorable. Can't wait for the meet to happen this time
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FIAT Linea MJD Emotion PK 2010, FIAT Palio GTX SP PS 2001, Suzuki Fiero 2001

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravikumarkn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Yercaud Yercaud Yercaud...........

Valparai, Valparai, Vaplarai.......

One thing for sure both these sound so exciting and the best part is we now have 2 choices from nothing we had before.

This year we will select one of these 2 options.

Maybe next year we will select the other option that way we get best of the both

I am OK with any location so long as I get to meet all my friends & see the wonderful FIATs

What is in it for the FIAT Owners?

1. Throughout the Year we are all working and we all need a break & a change to unwind & relax and to rejuvinate.
    2. This meet gives an excellent opportunity to meet fellow FIAT Lovers & Members from across 3 states. It has been a very long time, just think.
    3. Priceless Memories for a life time which you all can share your experience with your Grand Children in years to come and remember MYFIATWORLD ��
    4. Great Opportunity to start from your own City on Friday afternoon / evening in your beloved FIAT in a convoy of fellow FIAT Lovers and drive to the destination.
    This is the most priceless moment where you all of you can stop at a common location and have a cup of Tea / Coffee / Lunch / Dinner etc en-route and return back together safely in a convoy.
    5. Confluence of FIAT lovers across 3 States in a common location which will be so awesome & great on Saturday 16th July 2016.
    6. A wonderful Drive with your Family - Wife & Kids also will enjoy & listening to that music which you always wanted to listen peacefully on a long drive.
    7. What a Climate you can expect? - Ahhh.. monsoons are coming, clouds, maybe drive through rains, lush green forest & Ghats, hairpin bends & drive through forest.
    8. Accommodation - Based on the number of confirmations of members we will explore good resorts / hotels for the stay and negotiate a very good price.
    9. Return - Members can start back on 17th July morning.

All we can say is we all are FIAT Lovers and we are keeping the brand alive and we are doing it for our FIATs we love.

Interested FIAT owners from Kerala, Karnataka & Tamil Nadu States can Contact admnmfw@gmail.com

Let us start the head counts now. Request all members to start sharing their feedback

1. MN & Family (4 Members) - Yercaud / Valparai / Madurai - Any of these 3 location is OK
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Let us start the head counts now. Request all members to start sharing their feedback

1. MN & Family (4 Members) - Yercaud / Valparai / Madurai - Any of these 3 location is OK
    2. Sridhar & Family (4 Members) - Yercaud 1st Choice

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gibis For This Useful Post:

MN

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast