Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: 4th Anniversary MYFIATWORLD MEGA (South 3 States) Meet Planned 16th & 17th July 2016

Thanks

Re: 4th Anniversary MYFIATWORLD MEGA (South 3 States) Meet Planned 16th & 17th July 2016

Hi All,

MN is unable to send out the email as he is travelling. Please find the bank account details of the resort. Requesting everyone to deposit Rs 1000/- as advance payment.

ACCOUNT NAME - LA FLORA HOLIDAY RESORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
    NAME OF THE BANK - KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
    BRANCH NAME - SALEM
    ACCOUNT TYPE - CURRENT ACCOUNT
    ACCOUNT NO - 7111529833
    IFSC /RTGS CODE - KKBK0000521
    BANK SWIFT CODE - KKBKINBB

Once advance booking payment is done we request to send the screen shot to ADMNMFW@GMAIL.COM and copy to the Resort Email: SIVA.G@lafloraresorts.com, syedzahidsultan@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Syed
    Regards,
    Syed

Fiat Adventure Sports 1.6

Ownership Thread: http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...trol-Adventure

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 721 Posts

Re: 4th Anniversary MYFIATWORLD MEGA (South 3 States) Meet Planned 16th & 17th July 2016

I have transferred the Booking amount of Rs 1000 and sent a confirmation email with screenshot to below given email ids.
    Dhans
    Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion BNW 'Absolute' -2012
    Fiat Palio S10 - The Rare Legend -2002
    -------------------------------------------------
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELX Silver Frost -2002 (sold)
    Fiat Palio 1.2 ELPS Silver Frost-2001 (sold to a friend)
    Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i -2005 (Sold to a friend)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Dear All,

I was out of Chennai on travel due to work & unable to post. I am back in Chennai now.

The program for the Yercaud Meet is as follows;

TN Team is comprising of members coming from Chennai, Coimbatore, Pollachi, Annur, Salem etc

KA Team is mostly from Bengaluru only.

From Tamil Nadu State

1. Dhans & family (3 Members - 2 Adults &1 kid) - from Chennai = 3 (Has already Paid the advance to the Resort)
    2. MN & Family (4 Members) - from Chennai = 4 (I do not have a Car & will have to join with a member who is starting from Chennai alone, Anandh / Farook - I will be touching base with you)
    3. Munesh & Family (3 Members) - from Chennai = 3
    4. Farook (1 Member) - from Chennai = 1
    5. Anandh (1 Member) - from Chennai = 1
    6. Gopinath (3 Members, 2 Adults + 1 Kid) - from Chennai = 3
    7. Muthu (1 Member) - from Chennai = 1

Coimbatore & Pollachi

1. Giri (1 Member) - from Coimbatore = 1
    2. Mohan1 (1 Member) -from Coimbatore = 1
    3. Rathinavel Rajagopal (4 Members) - from Pollachi = 4

From Karnataka State

1. Kiran (1 Member) - from Bengaluru = 1
    2. Karthick, Sangeetha & Madavan (3 Members, 2 Adults, 1 kid) - from Bengaluru = 3
    3. Syed (2 Members) - from Bengaluru = 2
    4. Ramesh & Family (5 Members, 4 Adults + 1 kid) - from Bengaluru = 5
    5. Rahul & Family (3 Members, 2 Adults + 1 Kid) - from Bengaluru = 3
    6. Akheel & Family (4 Members, 2 Adults, 2 Kids) - from Bengaluru = 4
    7. Madan and Family (3 Members, 2 Adults + 1 kid) - from Bengaluru = 3

we have blocked about 19 Rooms at Yercaud and request all members to immediately pay the amount of Rs.1000/- and block your accommodation at Yercaud without fail.

The bank account details have been shared by Syed on 5th July itself and I hope by now all members would have added the bank details & done the transfer.

If you haven't then please complete it by today / tomorrow without fail and then send the screen shot by email to ADMNMFW@GMAIL.COM and copy to the Resort Email: SIVA.G@lafloraresorts.com, syedzahidsultan@gmail.com.

Rathinavelu Rajagopal from Pollachi who works in Coimbatore has created a WhatsApp group and I will be shortly sending an email to all the members by giving his number to join this group. This will enable every one to be connected together for this meet & exchange messages.

Syed Zahid Sultan from Bengaluru will be coordinating with all the Bengaluru based members and will be leading the BLR Team. I will also be sharing the mobile number of Syed too.

I kindly request Anandhkumar & Dhanraj to lead the Chennai Team.

I kindly request Rathinavel Rajagopal from Pollachi to lead the Pollachi, Coimbatore, Annur, Tirupur based members.

Plan of Action & Way Forward

15th July 2016 (Friday) - Applicable only for Chennai Based Members

Time of Start: 5.30 PM Evening from Vandalur. (We will decide the exact location at Vandalur & intimate)

We will be taking the Tambaram, Vandalur, Ulundurpet Route to Salem.

The distance to cover is 340 KMs which will be done in about 6 & 1/2 hours. We should reach Salem by 11.30 PM and we are trying for a hotel for the Chennai members for the night stay at Salem. Rathinavel Rajagopal is trying to help and I too am trying to get a decent budget hotel for a night stay. We will shortly update on this. We will stay at night and check out by 9 AM and wait in Salem for the BLR & CBE Members to join up.

16th July 2016 (Saturday) - Applicable to Bengaluru, Pollachi & Coimbatore Members

BLR & CBE members will start from their own cities by 7 AM morning. Distance between BLR - SALEM is around 200 KMs and CBE - SALEM is around 165 KMs. Both of them should reach Salem by 11 AM.

Once BLR & CBE members reach Salem, we will form a convoy and proceed to Yercaud. The distance of 40 KMs should be covered leisurely in 1& 1/2 hours ensuring that we all reach Yercaud by 1 PM in time for Lunch.

16th & 17 July 2016 (Saturday & Sunday) - Applicable to All Members

We all have the booking in the cottage at Yercaud. We will go around Yercaud in the afternoon & evening and visit places of interest.

By late evening we all will head back to the cottage & unwind and relax. The Dinner will be at the Cottage which has assured to provide Music entertainment to keep the group engaged. Rest & Relax at Night.

On 17th July (Sunday) morning we all will check out by 9.30 AM and after breakfast leave back to our home towns.

I wish every one all the best.

Some basic points to remember

1. This is a Group Meet - Kindly bear in mind that we are all coming together to meet each others & have fun together. So let us maintain decorum and dignity.

2. On the Road & Behind the Wheel - Request all to maintain 1 Car distance and more if possible to ensure that there is safety for the car ahead & your own car and the Car behind, in case of any emergency some one brakes we do not want a situation to happen where there is a domino affect of every one crashing behind each other. We had such a situation happening 2 years ago.

I am requesting every one to please remember this. No Road Rage. Please make way to other cars & vehicles if they wish to over take you. Do not block any one.

3. Safety first always, avoid speeding & show off of high speed driving in the group meet. Remember there are women & children, elders also coming to the meet with some families.

4. Avoid Alcohol & open smoking at the resort on 16th July night during the dinner and music entertainment since there are women & children around.

5. Remember to carry Flash Light Torch, ing water, Spare Tyre ensure is in good condition, please ensure to carry 1 or 2 Umbrellas since it has now started to rain & we can be caught in a rain.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

I have transferred Rs 1000/- and shared screen capture to the emails.

Regards,
    Kiran

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kirans For This Useful Post:

MN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Members who have paid advance to the resort at Yercaud

1. Dhanraj - Chennai
    2. Madan Kumar - Bengaluru
    3. Karthick P - Bengaluru
    4. Syed Zahid Sultan - Bengaluru
    5. Kiran - Bengaluru
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MN For This Useful Post:

Thanks

MN I will be going to Komarapalayam on Friday night and will be joining the team on Saturday morning. I am not in a position to take the lead from chennai.

My plan is starting to from Chennai on Friday 5.30 PM, reaching Komarapalayam around 11.30 PM. Joining CBE team on Saturday morning.

Btw 5.30 start from vandalur can take us salem around 11PM comfortably including dinner break 30 min.

Vandalur starting point better avoided on Friday evenings. Better plan starting point from OMR and take thiruporur - chengalpet route if possible (unless for those OMR is too far to come)

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Dhans

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dhans4all For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fund Transfer.pdf Enclosed snap shot of fund transfer for reference.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to farooksam For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello Syed,
    Please change my number in what's app to 9845083285.
    do not have the other number at hand currently.

Thanks

MN I have a suggestion

I am not sure how many can start by 5.30 on Friday evening from chennai but we can plan early morning start on Saturday too as our first meeting time in salem is 11 AM. 5.30 start from chennai can take us salem by 11 comfortably considering 30 min breakfast stop.

My proposed plan

11.00 -11.15AM meet & greet in salem

11.15 to 12.45 Drive to yercaud

12.15- 1.30 settling in Room

1.30 PM lunch time, casual discussion

Post lunch Individuals can plan for local sight seeing

5.30PM, gathering in parking lot, check out other cars and discuss with fellow owners

6.30 PM-8.00PM ?Arrange a meeting hall and discuss with our experience with Fiat, our family members experience, troubleshooting tips from members etc.
    8.00PM continue discussion in dinner table

Next day (17.07.2016)

7.00 AM ? coffee and morning greet

Local sightseeing can planned for those interested,

9.00 AM checkout from hotel and proceed as per individuals plans.

The meeting Room and discussion is important and during last breakfast meet we couldn't interact with our members and was pointed out too.
    Dhans

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhans4all For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi All,

Requesting the members who were tentative for the meet to confirm as soon as possible and make the payment. We need to inform the resort guys of the final room count and confirm the same.

Regards,
    Syed
    Regards,
    Syed

Fiat Adventure Sports 1.6

Ownership Thread: http://www.myfiatworld.in/showthread...trol-Adventure

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast