Thread: MFW Meet Chattisgarh 24.06.2012

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

MFW Meet Chattisgarh 24.06.2012

Dear Team Chattisgarh,

This is to inform you all that a meet is planned all across India in our own cities on the same date i.e 24th June 2012 (Sunday) as "Same Day Own City Meet Across India."

On 24th June (Sunday) across India all FIAT car lovers will meet in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, NCR, Calicut, Cochin, Trivandrum, Coimbatore, Kolkatta, Goa, Chandigarh, Indore and other cities.

I welcome & sincerely request all members from Chattisgarh to participate and kindly request all of you to send your confirmations.

Please also invite any FIAT owners whom you know within your city to join you to make the meet more interesting.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    Dear MN,

Its so nice to c u active again dear m.n, as u know there r not many guys here in Chattisgarh.

But atleast I will ensure that me n my family have a meet with ourselves and fiat and post pics.

Regards
    Rishi lunawat

Dear Rishi,

What a wonderful thought.

Nothing is more precious than spening quality time with your own family as they really will feel happy to see you taking them out as a big surprise.

When you give them a wonderful time with a short / long drive and play with kids I am sure every one will have fun.

With so many things happening around in our life we dont smile & laugh anymore we are becoming more & more caught up in a rat race of life and we have all forgotten what it is to be a small child and not worry about anything.

Sincere thanks for writing.

Have a wonderful day & take care.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan