Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718

Thread: Thought for the Day

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts

Re: Thought for the Day

Everyday the sun rises to give us a hope that darkness will always be beaten by light. If it did not happen there would have been only complete darkness.

Nothing removes a chip on the shoulder as quickly as a pat on the back.

Our mind is like a magnet - thoughts attract. If we always think of blessings, we attract more blessings. If we always think of problems, we attract more problems - have good thoughts and speak good words.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Thanks

Trying times are not the times to stop trying.

Everyone must walk their own path.

It is good to get advice from others but what may have work for that person may not work for you. Learn from others but walk your own path.

A sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles.

Speak 5 lines to YOURSELF every MORNING -

I can DO it;

I am a WINNER;

I am the BEST;

GOD is always with me &

Today is MY DAY.

Thanks

Never Think Hard about the PAST, It brings Tears; Don't think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear; Live this Moment with a Smile, It brings Cheer.

Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, Every problem comes to make us or break us, The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.

Search for a beautiful heart not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful.

When you squeeze a lime, what you get is lime juice, in no way can you get apple or orange juice!

Similarly, people will only give out what they have inside of them. If they are full of love, they will give out love only. If they are happy, they will spread smiles and happiness everywhere.

Do you know why God created gaps between fingers? So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.

Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going.

Thanks

Most of us have never realized that one of the main aims in life is to enjoy it and giving enjoyment to others.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

When the world brings you down on your knees, remember that you are in a perfect position to pray.

One must learn by doing things, for though you think you know it, you cannot be certain until you try.

Thanks

There are only two requirements to enjoy a great relationship forever - One is Celebrate the Similarities, second is Respect the Differences.

When God Pushes You To The Edge of Difficulty Trust Him Fully, Because Two Things Can Happen; Either He will Catch You When You Fall Or He Will Teach You How To Fly.

Train your mind and heart to see the good in everything.

Thanks

NO ONE TO TELL IT CANNOT BE DONE

Once upon a time, two young boys were playing on thin ice. As they were playing, one of them fell through that ice into the lake underneath. The other one tried hard and he couldn't reach his friend through that gap.

So he walked up to a tree, pulled and broke a branch of enormous size. He came back and started beating the ice and he saved his friend.

When the paramedics came and they were able to revive the kid, they were baffled and they couldn't understand that how did his friend break an enormous sized branch and then beat the ice and save his friend. They thought it was IMPOSSIBLE.

Then the old man who was standing there said, "I can tell you how he did it."

They asked, "How? How he did it."

The old man said, "There was no one around here to tell him that he can't do it."

Thanks

"Stop comparing yourself with others.
    If they are good at something, you too are good at something else.
    Self-confidence is not measured by your own capabilities
    versus that of others,
    but by your own needs
    ."

Thanks

Kidzee, one of the best play school in India that offers child care in infancy and the space that is carefully designed to create the best place possible for young children. To promote quality education and help in shaping the future of the nation Kidzee Play School helps a lot. How thing will go from getting into the routine of dropping your child to class for the first day.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718