Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RETRO RIDES Corporate Tie Up with MYFIATWORLD.IN

Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 714 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinju View Post
    Thats a wonderful initiative. The projectors, do they come along with the whole headlight assembly or it is just the projectors alone ? I owe a punto & suppose if I want to get one fixed how should I proceed ?I am from Kerala.
    Cinju Cheta,

Start Driving from Trivandrum to Delhi just kidding. Anyway worth the ride for getting them done isint it

We will find a way. There is a demand from Bangy, Chennai & now from TVM good going
    Love My Passion MYFIATWORLD - Warm Regards, MN - Mahesh Natarajan

Respected Member
    Thanks
    thanks all for that great and big and warm welcome !!

as for the setups,we can provide youl ittle descriptions what we offer till now.

Chinese setup: 10000/-
    Morimoto US: 13000/-
    Japanese Quality Projector: 17500/-
    Fx-r Projectors: 22000/-
    Hella Projectors: 25000/-
    Hella Projectors with original HID (Includes Philips/osram bulbs and matushita/mitsubishi/hella/valeo ballast) 37500/-

10% discount we can offer on these prices (especially for MYFIATWORLD members)

Canbus: Extra (till now for linea)
    4300k hid bulbs: Extra(except for fx-r/hella/hella with original)

The prices includes:
    Projectors
    Hid kit (our own import)
    Angel eyes/Led's
    wiring relays
    Fitting charges
    Shrouds
    Smoke out(if you want)

You have to provide us the headlamps for it and we can customize it and courier you(if out of Delhi) or we can buy new headlamps also.

We can customize many other designs also with 1 watt led's/panel Led lighting/Devil eyes
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]www.facebook.com/retrorides[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=3]www.retrorides.co.in[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks
    Thank you very much for providing the pricing details and the different options

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Thanks for sharing the information on the forum RetroRides!
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks
    Nice to see you on MFW, welcome Retro Rides.
    well guys i wants to ask you something related to my punto 90 hp. If mods allow, can i ask here?

Thanks
    Well i want something like this on my punto as i can't live without flashing the headlights, which is not possible in HIDs. Will 55 watt HIDs drain battery getting illuminated along with the normal headlights.
    Name:  Projector setup.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  71.9 KB

Respected Member
    Thanks
    projectors (bi xenon) has two features of hi and low beam in one .. in these projectors the bulb is single filament(mostly d2S for hella/fx-r, japanese quality uses h7 and mini use H1 bulb ) ..In these projectors there is a cut off line which moves up and down with the help of solenoid powered by 12vDC ..
    When you switch on the low beam the cut off line is 55% covering the part(which covers the glare of the bulb too) and when you switch on the hi beam the solenoid activates and it pushes down the cut -off line to 70-80%(depending on projector) to make it as a hi beam

Check the Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiTiCmtVAlA
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]www.facebook.com/retrorides[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=3]www.retrorides.co.in[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks
    People who have done projectors in Punto and Linea have some issues with the electricals. Some get error on the MID for the absence of parking bulb. Some even have peculiar issues like when switched to Highbeam, the music system which is playing on USB changes to the FM tuner. Because of these unknown issues I am afraid of doing this Mod on Fiats.

Retro Rides, can you throw some light on this as well? Will you guys be able to do perfect wiring so that we won't have any issues with regard to electricals?

Thanks
    Guys my major concern is that i would not be able to flash my headlights when the HIDs are not glowing as it takes time to glow, so to overcome this issue i need normal halogen bulbs in the main headlights with dual angel eyes and demon eyes. And for the lightening purpose i need good quality HID projectors in the grill(Highlighted with the DOTS). Now i wanna know, is it possible to install the projectors without headlight casing in the grill.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh View Post
    Some even have peculiar issues like when switched to Highbeam, the music system which is playing on USB changes to the FM tuner.
    Ramesh, I'm facing this even in my Linea with the Hella RedGrille Horn in use I predict this to be due to the OE battery. I believe we need a battery with amps higher than the OE to avoid such issues be it with HID or horn's. But such problem does not happen in my Palio as I have the same horn in it too.
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast