Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RETRO RIDES Corporate Tie Up with MYFIATWORLD.IN

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh View Post
    People who have done projectors in Punto and Linea have some issues with the electricals. Some get error on the MID for the absence of parking bulb. Some even have peculiar issues like when switched to Highbeam, the music system which is playing on USB changes to the FM tuner. Because of these unknown issues I am afraid of doing this Mod on Fiats.

Retro Rides, can you throw some light on this as well? Will you guys be able to do perfect wiring so that we won't have any issues with regard to electricals?

Yes it's an issue as fiat has put hi sensored Ecm for lamps in linea .
    we also not install parking light(angel eyes or leds) in parking bulb connection ,instead we give a seperate wiring for it
    we have put up a fx-r projector in a linea which has d2s bulb and it gives the same issue of tripping the radio as soon as he switches it on.this may be the issue of current leakage as d2s have bulb and connector of bulb seperate.

So to solve the issue,connect parking light of your projectors through a drl style and put up the oe bulb in it's socket and tape it
    hid's need error cancellor/can bus to solve their issue with the ECM.

If the radio is tripping then check the wiring with leakage of current or if its possible check the whole wiring especially ballast and bulb as main culprits are these two only by changing them and see which one is faulty and leaking the current
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]www.facebook.com/retrorides[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=3]www.retrorides.co.in[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    Wow, thanks for the reply RetroRides! That will solve many concerns
    Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks
    Amazing spects ..

Be interested in some amount of project work on my ride (GP)

Just need a good quality Projector mechanism to beam/Project
    OSRAM CBI blubs on the pilot lamp's alone.

Is there anyway to get this done in mumbai or should have to ship
    out the headlight's to RR Delhi ?

Lastly what kind of damage figure would this be with the corp discount in its place ???

Cheers
    TND
    The Stig's Indian Cousin !!!
    ROYAL ENFIELD - FIAT - YAMAHA

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Hi RR,

Do you have any pics of the setup on a Palio as I might have to change my headlight in near furture & if possible I had like to do the Morimotos along with it.
    Vijay Pratap Singh

Fiat Palio 1.9 D ELX || Color: Silver || Registered In: Feb 2006 || ODO - 80K || Currently Owned
    Honda Activa || Color: Golden || Registered In: Dec 2012 || ODO - 900 || Currently Owned

You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay.sikarwar View Post
    Hi RR,

Do you have any pics of the setup on a Palio as I might have to change my headlight in near furture & if possible I had like to do the Morimotos along with it.
    Check their website .... i believe they have it posted for stile with Dayline runnin series headlight
    Frankly ... I like the STOCK agrresive look on a stile palio anyday .... projector's would be good individually with bi-xenon's or
    Other high intensity bulbs from philips too

Cheers
    TND
    The Stig's Indian Cousin !!!
    ROYAL ENFIELD - FIAT - YAMAHA

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Hi TND,

I think in this link itself they have placed a pic of Palio (0ld Model) 1.9D but it is a individual pic. I was looking for the pics if possible of the job done on a car & the whole setup in all glory on a Palio (old model).

Chakk de phatte.
    Vijay Pratap Singh

Fiat Palio 1.9 D ELX || Color: Silver || Registered In: Feb 2006 || ODO - 80K || Currently Owned
    Honda Activa || Color: Golden || Registered In: Dec 2012 || ODO - 900 || Currently Owned

You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way!!

Respected Member
    Thanks
    Hi RR,

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]I am looking for a setup like the one shown in the below link for my FIAT Palio 1.9D. Can you please help me with the same & give details of the expense too.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyjzlm8HzRM[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]Thanks in advance.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Vijay Pratap Singh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Rides View Post
    Hi fiat Owners,

We are Retro Rides,Delhi Dealing with lighting mods and modification of cars and superbike accessories shop.

We are basically the first one to deal with projector lights way back to 5 years old by our Owner and have the best quality of projectors and designing of lights offered in India.
    Our main moto is to increase the quality standard of the automotive industry in india by providing the best and quality products by us.
    As for the main point,we have the oppurtunity to be a member of MY FIAT WORLD with help of Mr.Bhaskhar,and with the tieing up with your forum ,We provide all the members of the forum of 10% discount as a tie-up .
    Address: Retro Rides A-9/1,Naraina Industrial area-1,Delhi
    Mail: info@theretrorides.com
    facebook: www.facebook.com/retrorides
    Wow, that's great !!! Eager to meet you today ... [coming to install projectors on my ride] ...
    Hoping to avail the 10% discount !!!

Thanks
    Awaiting the pics, U're headed to possibly the best place for light mods in northern india.

Thanks
    me too waiting for the pics buddy.
    Regards
    Vivek

pEOPLE dON'T fA!L , tHEY g!VE uP

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast