Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6845
ViDEO SONG of THE Week !!!

Thread: ViDEO SONG of THE Week !!!

Thanks

Cool ViDEO SONG of THE Week !!!

best way to kickstart your day - video song of the Week

I am not very good fan of bollywood song's but i like the folk music & private album's to
    my taste apart from karaoke and Pop numbers.

This is one such # to be the most popular one's which made news ::

Initial preceptions :

The song was officially released on 16 November 2011 and instantly became viral on social networking sites for its quirky "Tanglish"
    (portmanteau word of Tamil and English) lyrics.

Soon, the song became the most searched YouTube video in India and an internet phenomenon across Asia.

Within a few weeks, YouTube honoured the video with a '"Recently Most Popular" Gold Medal award and "Trending" silver medal award
    for receiving a large number of hits in a short time.

Creation :

According to composer Anirudh Ravichander, 3's director Aishwarya Rajinikanth Dhanush wanted a "light-hearted" song about failed love.

Ravichander quickly composed the tune in about 10 minutes. Dhanush then began work on the lyrics, which he completed in about 20 minutes of playful
    singing and writing. The first line he sang was "Why This Kolaveri?" which means "Why do you have this murderous rage against me?"
    The question, however, is not intended seriously.

In a party to The Times of India, Dhanush said: "When I was writing down the lyrics, I kept in mind all the English words that are used in the Tamil vocabulary. Words like I, you, me, how, why, cow. I just framed them into sentences and thats how I came up with the song."

Dhanush sang the song in broken English, as a Tamil person might if his knowledge of English was limited.

The song is also called a 'Soup' song, where 'Soup' is a colloquial Tamil word which refers to young men experiencing failure in their romantic relationships.

The song was recorded at A. R. Rahman's AM Studios in Chennai. After an early version of the song was leaked to the internet,
    its creators noticed its popularity and decided to go for an official release.

Pardon my Tamil , Me Dont Know much - But Here's Video Share below ...Enjoy

Cheers
    TND
    The Stig's Indian Cousin !!!
    ROYAL ENFIELD - FIAT - YAMAHA

Thanks

BEAT IT - Tribute to MJ - cover by Alex Goot (feat. Rob Mccurdy)

"Beat It" is a song written and performed by American recording artist Michael Jackson, and produced by Quincy Jones
    (with co-production by Jackson). It is the third single from the singer's sixth solo album, Thriller (1982)

"Beat It" was released on February 3, 1983 as the album's third single. The song was promoted with a short film that featured Jackson bringing two gangs together through the power of dance.

A Platinum-certified 45, "Beat It" was awarded two Grammy Awards and two American Music Awards and was inducted into the Music Video Producers Hall of Fame.

"Beat It" (along with the song's music video) propelled Thriller into becoming the best-selling album of all time. The single was certified platinum in 1989. Rolling Stone magazine placed "Beat It" in the 344th spot on its list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. "Beat It" was also ranked No. 81 in Rolling Stone's
    "100 Greatest Guitar Songs of All Time".

Jackson later said of "Beat It", "I wanted to write a song, the type of song that I would buy if I were to buy a rock song... That is how I approached it and I wanted the children to really enjoy it?€”the school children as well as the college students."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternately , Youtube community a new single reproduced by ALEX GOOT on May 30.2010
    as a tribute to the KING OF POP - MJ and wished he would wrote a few like this, in his lifetime
    as an aspiring young artist

Brief about New Yorker Alex Goot :

"I make music.

Everything you see + hear on my page was produced and put together by me
    (and occasionally some friends).

This means that if you buy something from my iTunes artist page or merch store,
    100% of the money goes to my next cheeseburger or slice of pizza. Your support literally means everything to me.

I am extremely grateful for every single one of you who watches + shares my videos - as long as you keep doing that, I'll keep making 'em."

Find this cover on iTUNES Facebook him @ https://www.facebook.com/gootmusic

Video EMBED : If its worth the music , appreciate A LIKE to the video

Cheers
    TND
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Here is a good one....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 497 Posts
    How many of you saw this??? Awesome treat for ARR fans

Anandh

1960 FIAT Select | 1962 FIAT Super Select | 1964 Ambassador | 2003 FIAT Palio S10 |2011 FIAT Linea 1.3 E+ | 2015 FIAT Linea Dynamic

Thanks
    ^^^
    My... MTI does'nt allow me to comprehend with the lyrics up above
    though its got a great tune.

Cheers
    TND

Thanks
    We forgot to remember this genius who passed away recently. Sorry this is not a visual treat as usual. Close the eyes and sure it will lower our hear beats.
    GP 1.4E (2010 October)
    Travelogues: Panhala /Malvan / Mahabaleswar My ownership thread

Thanks
    "Pani Da Rang"

Is an Indian film song written and composed by Ayushmann Khurrana and Rochak Kohli
    The song primarily consists of Punjabi lyrics with some Hindi words included as well.

The song was released in two versions with male and female vocals separately.
    The male version sung by Ayushmann is a romantic song that he sings for Yami in Vicky Donor.

The song was a high critical and commercial success especially among the youth and was ranked
    8th ]amongst, song top 100 songs of 2012.

Did you Know ???

The song was composed by college-mates and friends Ayushmann Khurrana and
    Rochak Kohli 8 years before its official release during their college days.

Awards

2012 Global Indian Music Awards - Hottest Song of the Year
    2012 BIG Star Entertainment Awards - BIG Star Most Entertaining Song

Video Embedd

Cheers
    TND

Thanks
    [SIZE=2]This one is dedicated for the [COLOR=#ff0000]DON[/COLOR] in our Familia - Enjoy !!![/SIZE]

Name:  godfather.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  46.9 KB

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4]" I'm gonna Make him an offer he can't refuse "[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=book antiqua]This , up top is by far Hollywood's Best Line Ever [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]An [/SIZE]authentic & [SIZE=3]A [SIZE=3]C[/SIZE] [/SIZE]l a s s i c Sicilian song [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=3]Translated to Eng lyrics by Andy Williams [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=book antiqua]

[/FONT]

Cheers
    TND

Thanks
    After a Long Overhual ,

Its time for a Classic Tune Dedicated to the Dixie's... Simplified Instruments & Lyrics.
    (watch it in 720P)

Cheers
    TND